006

➶ karma chameleon – culture club ➶

[ this one is definitely longer than richie's wang. anw. enjoy being a dramatic 15 year old here ]

fall of 1991

"but she doesn't look like she's a loser."

y/n snickered from what the new girl said, earning a few raised middle fingers from the other losers as she smugly grins at them. she took a bite of her banana and went back to reading her ap biology textbook, but her attention was still on the girl.

y/n already took a good look on rebecca, the new 'new girl', when richie excitingly jumped out of his seat when rebecca entered the cafeteria and introduce her to them—thinking that she could be a new addition to their club.

rebecca seems very sweet, she had this pretty long brown hair, long legs—if y/n stands up they could see how big the gap of their height is, especially of how rebecca was standing almost the same height as richie—and she has those gorgeous ocean blue eyes. she almost looks like robin's older sister if y/n would point out right now.

"very immature, stanley." y/n closed her thick book when she heard the boy beside him snorting at the naked figure of a man for the 'body cavities' in a certain page. she decided to look up at them to not look like she was rude towards the new girl. y/n had a quiz for that subject but she just chose to listen to 'what's new'. "move, stan." y/n pushes stanley, then pats the seat next to her while looking up at rebecca. "c'mon, sit here." y/n offered, she must've been very uncomfortable being stared at by the boys and still not being offered a seat as they ask questions.

"are you sure she's a loser? i mean, i think i saw her hanging out with those popular girls earlier." rebecca said, pointing at rhian, carla, and artemis on the other side of the room with her thumb as she sat. "i, even, already knew their names."

"it's a long story," y/n leaned towards her left, shoulder resting on richie's chest as he held out his hand to hold hers under the table. they don't want to be caught by the teachers for pda. "it's kind of surprising they didn't recruit you though, same as greta keene's clan." y/n nodded towards the group, handing out her banana to richie to take a bite. rebecca meets the group's standards for physical appearance. "you're very pretty." y/n adds. rebecca blushed from her compliment, muttering a quiet 'thanks'.

the losers look at where greta's group were sitting, and as usual, their mouth would always be chewing gums, they don't give few fucks from the teachers telling them to cut it out, and they'd stick it under their table at the end of the day.

the losers tried to hide their giggle when connor, once again, was rejected by everyone who he tried to flirt—and today he tried to flirt with sally, greta's best friend.

"henry the second still scored zero while derry girls keep on adding scores." richie announced with his voice imitation of a sport reporter, still munching the fruit in his mouth.

"that's a real loser there," eddie laughed to himself while looking at the losers' reaction, his eyes furrowed at the new girl. he ignored it but his mind didn't.

y/n chuckled from what eddie said, turning her body in front of the table again and left her chin from richie's shoulder when they stared at the group. "what's your next class, rebecca?" she asks, rebecca was already looking at the couple with a stolid gaze when she faced her.