013

• here comes your man - pixies •

you squealed quietly and run behind ben's room's door, opening wide for you to hide behind it and only come face to face to a poster which happens to be your favorite new kids on the block member. joe mcIntyre.

you stared lovingly at him, not hearing richie's voice on the other side of the wall, asking the losers where the hell you were. soon, your eyes was glued away from him, only to be meeting richie's face.

"you!" he placed both of his hands on each sides of his waist, before pouting. you've got to admit. . . it was cute. "come here, i think you owe me something."

you only grin at him and shook your head no. 

"stop flirting~" you heard a groan from stan when he enters the room.

"get yourself a girl, you fucking jew. you'll know how it feels when you can't get your hands off of your girl." he winks.

you flick his forehead and leave him to go roam around ben's room with beverly.

"should've known you were gay, y/n." richie dramatically sighs and place a hand on his heart, his eyes caught the small boy beside bill, who was also looking at the pictures that was taped on the wall. he started walking towards them to bother him. "come here eduardo! and be my baby-"

richie tries to reach out his arms to the boy but only to be slapped away. "stay away from me you disgusting living germs."

while richie was distracted, you pulled beverly to ben's door. "look!" you pointed at the poster, bev's mouth did an 'o' before the both of you look at ben. he blushed and told you to hush, you nod and open the door widely again.

"what's that?" you heard stanley asked, you walk and stand beside richie, letting beverly roam around the room again with her thoughts clouding her mind.

"oh that? that's the charter for derry township." ben answered.

"nerd alert." richie chuckles, pushing up his glasses. you rise an eyebrow at him, he stopped chuckling and doing a 'zip' action that was saying he'll keep his mouth shut.

"no, actually it's interesting." ben paused, "derry started as a beaver trapping camp."

"still is! am i right boys?" turning his head to the other losers, raising his hand to high with them, but the answer he got from them is shooking their heads at him. you slapped his ass before looking at ben, nodding for him to continue. richie pouts at you while rubbing the stinging pain he felt on his bottom.

you only grin at him while slinging your arm around his and leaning your head on his shoulder while the other losers are talking, you were just listening to ben while looking at the xerox copy of newspaper articles and photographs until there's one picture that you can't take your eyes off. there was a sort of a clown on the left side of the photo, grinning like a maniac and you feel like it's watching you.

"ninety-one people signed the charter that made derry. but then, later that winter, they all disappeared, without a trace." ben said.

"the entire camp?" eddie asks, craving for more information as you.

"there were rumors of indians but no sign of an attack," ben paused, "others thought it was a plague or something. it was like everyone just woke up one day and left. the only clue was a big hole in the ground where the well house was."

"the fuck? we could be an unsolved mystery investigator or some shit." richie joked.

"that seemed kind of cool" you add on, removing your head on his shoulder.

"jesus fuck! i thought you were sleeping on my shoulder already." richie exclaimed, "yeah that would be cool, we'd be wearing just like dr. indiana jones' clothes. let's do it."

you nod grinning up at him, going along with his gimmick.

"why do you think he's doing it? like showing us these things posted on the wall?" stanley asks.

"i don't know" eddie answered.

"maybe he was just trying to make some friends." richie shrugged. 

you untangle your arm from his and nudge him on his side, not knowing it was his ticklish side. "that's just rude you know." you mumbled, trying to defend ben.

"it's true, sweetcheeks." he said, putting his arm around your shoulder and hugging you close.

"w-where was the w-well house?" bill asks, grabbing all of your attentions.

"i don't know. . . somewhere in town i guess."  ben answered. "why?"

"n-nothing"

~•~

"i'm gonna ride you home. no protests." richie demands as he hand you your skateboard. "there's some shit happening in this town. i can't afford you losing you too, sweetcheeks."

"awe. . ." you cooed, "did the famous trashmouth get soft?" you smirked.

"yeah, and my dick gets hard." it was richie's turn to smirk bigger than yours, making your smirk drop off your face. the only thing you can do again is to stick your tongue out of your mouth.

richie faced the other losers as they mounted their bikes and say, "pip pip cheerio, my fellow losers. me and my fair lady will do a pip pip the diddly do in my house. farewell!" richie said in british accent then bows.

"beep beep, richard." you and the other losers just roll your eyes and waved at them, bidding them a goodbye.  

richie sat on his bike and patted the extra seat.

~
h

AaaAa

this chapter kinda sucks
but

anw hope u guys enjoyed