007

yellow submarine - the beatles •

"you know, you should close your mouth, the garbage can is near you, you'll catch some fli--" you sighed because you know he's not listening. you were just wasting your saliva.

he took out a dollar from his pocket. "um, t-thanks f-for he-helping us" he thanked.

she rose her right hand and reveal a cigarette "even steven" she said and turned to you giving you a tight hug. "i missed you" she whined.

"of course who wouldn't" you joked. "i'll leave you two, 'cause if i don't someone will get jealous" you whispered to her and pull away from the hug and patted bill's back.

"i s-swear to g-god miller if you told s-some--"

"don't worry billy" you laughed and stand beside richie. he puts an arm around your shoulders. a few seconds later bev is now walking towards ben.

"you have to suck the wound before you put a bandage" richie said to eddie.

"are you okay? that looks like it hurts" bev asked.

"oh n-no i'm good. i just fell" ben stammers.

'i swear he's lying' you thought. 'hmmm, he's blushing' your eyes widened when you realized something. you can't choose who you'll ship your bestfriend with.

"yeah, right in front of henry bowers" richie answered. you frowned, you really didn't expect your sort of "big brother" will do that such kind of thing. you know he's a bully but you didn't think of him really hurting someone physically with his knife.

"sh-shut it richie"

"what? it's the truth" richie defends himself.

"you sure you got the right stuff to fix it?" bev winked at ben. 'do they already have some inside--' you stopped 'oh, new kids on the block'

ben smiled and tried to hide his blush even though he knew he's exposed making you smirk a little.

"you kn-now we w-will take care of him" bill stuttered "t-thanks again b-beverly"

"sure, maybe i'll see you around" she smiled

"we were thinking o-of g-going to the q-quarry t-tomorrow if you want to c-cuh-come?"

"good to know" she replied "thanks. bye boys! bye y/n"

you both waved at each other and then she walk away.

the boys already started talking some rumors about her

"you heard what she did?" eddie ask

"more like who she did" richie corrected, "heard her list was longer than my wang" he continued as he removed his arms around you and pointing at his, ya know.

you really wanted to snap but you decided not to continue this type of conversation.

"so you guys are going to the quarry without me?" you scoffed