011

• grease - frankie valli

"yeah, you guys are such a pussy that's why you always got shown up by girls!" you said, loud enough for them to hear. richie shots you a middle finger, rolling your eyes as you did the same.

"hey bev!" you beamed. she greeted you as she swam towards you. "your hair looks great on you" she blushed running your fingers through her soft locks.

the other losers followed jumping down the water, splashing some of the water to your face. it also scare away the turtle you were petting with your foot. though it can barely feel anything because you were petting its shell.

"ugh. are you guys kidding me?" you pout at them.

"what?"

"you scared the---" 

"oh fuck oh fuck. i-i felt something hard on my legs"

"it's my dick, richard." you joked

richie quickly swim towards your your side, wrapping his legs around your waist. "oh my fuck!"

"richard" you laughed. "it's a turtle" 

he just stare at you and blinked. "o-oh okay" he nervously laughed before putting both of his hands at on your shoulder and push you down. you were squirming away from his grip and also trying not to laugh because it tickles, you did that for five seconds before he set you free.

"what the fuck, richard?!" you yelled as soon as you reached the air, hitting him on his arm.

"i love you too,"

"okay enough with that flirting shit, let's play chicken fight." stanley chides, doing his signature eye roll.

you didn't notice that richie disappeared beside you, the next thing you know you're now sitting on richie's shoulder.

"my chicken thighs" he said, kissing your both of your thighs. your eyes widened and you blush madly at the contact. you kinda like it because his lips are so soft. oops.

"richard!" you grab a fist of his curly and pull it.

despite of the pain he felt when you pull his hair, he tried to balance properly so you won't fall on his shoulders. "love, that's too kinky."

you just blush a deeper shade of red and gave up. you release his hair from your tight grip and groaned.

"i know." you mumbled.

"what? i didn't hear tha---"

"i said enough with that flirting," stanley rolls his eyes again and swim away from the two of you, muttering something under his breath.

everything seems pretty awkward until, "okay. let's just play." eddie smiled.

~

you and beverly lay on your towels on the rocks and the other boys soon followed, bev suddenly reached for her bag and bring out two sunglasses.

"thanks!" you get it from her hands and lay back down as she did the same. you put on your glasses, closing your eyes. you thought, maybe it's time to relax a little? even though you haven't done any tiring activity for the whole week.

aside from the song playing on the boom box that ben brought with him, you heard quiet murmurs about something like grilling hot? weird. opening your eyes, seeing the filtered colored sky with gray because of the glasses, you look at them at the corner of your eye.

you saw the boys looking at the two of you, nearly drooling. at this sight, this is the boys' first time to see a girl half naked. you nudged the girl beside you then you slip off the glasses you're wearing.

they take their eyes off the two of you and closed their gaped mouths. some of them look around or tapping their foot to the music's beat or bopping their heads to it, looking around as if their looks aren't obvious.

the bag that ben brought with him caught richie's attention, grabbing it from the ground and searching for something that is interesting in his eyes. bringing up fist as if it was a microphone on his lips, "news flash ben! school's out for summer"

he eyed a postcard inside it before picking it up, scanning the picture before flipping it seeing a messy handwriting but before he could read it, it was pulled away from him by ben. laughing in a teasing way, he starts rummaging inside the bag again. he pulls out a black folder, it caught yours and beverly's attention.

"what's with the history project?"

"oh uhm, when i first got here i didn't really have anyone to hangout with, so i'm spending most of my time inside the library." ben answered.

"you went to library? on purpose?" richie scoffed, thinking it was the most ridiculous thing he ever heard today.

"oh i wanna see," beverly stands up and sits next to bill, you hurridly ran to them looking for an empty spot, your eyes collided with richie who is wriggling his eyebrows and patting his lap. you roll your eyes before sitting between him and ben.

"what's the black spot?" stanley asks.

"black spot is a night club that was burnt down nine years ago by a. . ." stanley's and richie's conversation went on until you hear bill's stuttering.

"y-y-your hair. . . "

"your hair is beautiful, beverly." ben compliments. bil looks at him as if he did something bad.

"i know right! she looks so hot with that hair." you said, trying to remove some tension between the two boys.

"oh right. . . thanks." pushing her hair back that fell off on her face.

"oh. . . that's gay. hey, pass it" richie reached for the black folder, opening it and starts looking for something that would caught his attention, well eventually something did. 

"why is it all murders about missing kids?" you ask, leaning closer to richie to see it clearly. he suddenly put his lanky arms around your shoulder to hug you closer, you try to hide your blushing face and slap his leg.

"derry's not like any town that i've been before," he answered. "they did a study once, and it turns out people dies or disappear six times than the national average." your face suddenly lose color after you heard that.

"you've read that?" beverly asks.

"and not just grown-ups, kids are worse. . . . way way worse" ben said, he said it like he was narrating something scary in a television. "i've got more stuff if you wanna see it?"

all of you agreed except for eddie who is shooking his head 'no'

"oh come on, eddie. it's gonna be okay."

-
sorry for not posting for so long hihi
but im back peaches.