Character Info

America
Gender:Male
Arrogant, but is nice to friends. Can be a jerk, a funny one though. Likes to trifle with other countries for some reason. Probably to take their oil, just kidding. He likes to wear his shades and flip them up to flash his signature smile to flirt with the female Countryhuman leaders. They always fall for it. Very few are immune.
Spirit Animals:Golden Eagle and Bison
Powers: If you count his flirting as one go ahead. America likes to talk a lot and can accidentally let out rumors. But some of them can prove useful. Literal powers he has are 50 Stars. Provided by his 50 states these stars can cause severe damage and can actually kill if not treated. Thrown or stabbed these stars are deadly.

Russia
Gender: Male
He has a cold personality. Protects siblings and will sometimes beat up another country, if his sisters would let him. And as everyone knows, he is a vodka addict. Can give icy glares to freeze people in their tracks so many avoid him, don't touch his sisters and most of all, others made it law(jk) to never ever dare each other to do something with him. Very few people can walk up to him and talk with him because of how silent he is, America is one of them.
Spirit Animal: No, its not vodka, its his Eurasian Brown Bear.
Powers: Hail and snow, provided that his country is freezing. Powerful hailstorm have given plenty of countries unexpected concussions. The snow can give awful frostbite.

South Korea:
Gender: Male
Amazing to be with. Incredibly funny and you can't possibly dislike his K-Pop. He can drag anyone into a party, including North Korea. Literally. His dance moves are unmatched and he is pretty good at sprinting, thank his brother for that. His personality can light up any dark room, pit or night.
Spirit Animal: The really rare Siberian Tiger
Power: Able to run super fast, very few can compete him. He is able to also unexplainably kick really hard, despite having thin legs. Another unusual power he has are Green Flames, the way he was born with it? No one may ever know.

North Korea
Gender: Male
Nuke addict, even more addicted to his nukes than Russia to his vodka which is quite impressive. Joke: Russia isn't that addicted. His personality is naturally, is a bit more aggressive than Russia's.  People fear him too. Like, who wants to be nuked? Especially by him? He may seem mean to others but he fiercely defends his friends and especially his brother.
Spirit Animal: Chollima, a mythical creature. A horse with wings, like a Pegasus, but even faster.
Powers: Nuclear Hell. He is easily able to summon nuclear weapons such as nukes to destroy enemies. Really hard to recover from but you'll live, maybe, which is the exact opposite of what he wants you to do.

Japan
Gender:Female
A part-time neko girl, she is also good at spreading news, and they are actually true. She loves shipping, jokingly sometimes, and will go full fangirl mode if they sail. If they sink, well, China will not tell you what happens, he's the only one who saw. And believe him, you wouldn't want to know.
Spirit Animals: Green Pheasant and Koi
Powers: Art of the Ninja. She is able to seemingly camouflage and she mostly uses this for stalking possible ships. However, she can be deadly serious and use this for fighting if she sees anyone messing with her friends. She also has the power of summoning Shurikens, provided that she has enough energy, and throw them with deadly accuracy.

China
Gender: Male
Usually silent and withdrawn he seems like a boring person. He enjoys training and because of this is an excellent and strategic fighter that no one in their right mind will want to have their guts spilled. He does well with archery. He is always seen as calm and is incredibly intelligent. A listener who aids his friends, he is often misunderstood by those who don't know him well.
Spirit Animal: Dragon
Powers: Unknown since they were basically never used. However, some suspect it might be Fighting Prowess, a really advanced power skill and is nearly impossible to find in countries.