Chapter 77

"But we don't know where it is,"Russia said, perplexed.
     "Exactly," he responded. "It's strange that all of the countries' minds are somehow linked to the flags around the core and seemingly coincidentally all of these countries forgot about the Skryna and the wars with them."
     Russia remembered. In class BRICS had told them that somehow after the two wars with the Skryna all of the countries' memories were erased and only the organizations remembered about the wars and the Skryna's name.
      "Yes, what about it?"Russia asked. Then paused. "You don't think that all of that swirling mass somehow contains all of the countries' memories right?"
    "That is precisely what I'm speculating. And if we somehow reconnect all of these memories back to where they belong perhaps a country had seen the Piece in its new perch,"China said.
     "Of course!"Russia snapped his fingers. "If they remember then we can possibly prevent the beginning of the third war!"
     "That is only if we somehow safely return the memories,"China replied.
      Big brain time.
"Right,"Russia said. "How exactly do you plan on doing that?"
      "You don't have any ideas?"China asked.
Russia thought. Maybe he did. It was strange on how random thoughts came to him and he is able to see that they are facts of something. Hopefully something like that happens now while all the fighting is going on. Come on brain, work.   
     The Piece can destroy the Core of Discord.
Exactly what they needed!
      Russia's brain, point:1.
He is thankful for his enigma mind.
     "We can use the Piece to destroy the Core!"Russia said. "Remember the last two Pieces right?"
     "Yes, both were oddly shaped, difficult to destroy but when UNICEF used it she was able to break through stone and other strong material."
    "Exactly,"Russia said and he couldn't help but feel a tiny bit excited, but only a tiny bit. They were still in battle.
     "So if we find the Piece then we can destroy the Core,"Russia said.
     "And the Piece should be in their most protected area."
    "So how are we gonna break through if we manage to find it?"
    "Then we alert the other organizations, but if it comes to battling then you know we can take care of ourselves."
    "Are you sure this is wise?" Russia inquired.
China gave him a look that said, "Seriously?"
     "What?"Russia asked.
"I am sure that stopping the fighting should be our top priority now or else all of the countries will start fighting each other if they havent already."
      "Ah, true."
"Plus, the other organizations are still out there fighting and I suggest that we help by lessening the quarrels between the countries so they can focus on defending."
     His reasoning made Russia feel more assured.
"Let's find the Piece."

     The glowing Spirit Animals didn't seem comfortable with their owners arguing with each other.
     "Your oversized chicken flew into me you dumb moron!"
     "She's a Golden Eagle idiota!!"
"Did you call me an idiot?!"
     Romania had no idea what was going on.
Japan had told them a plan to follow. They were suppose to fly over the Skryna and throw weapons down on them to distract them so the others can kill them easier and more efficiently. But right now Wales and Mexico were in a heated quarrel right now.
     "Wales, Mex, what's going on?!" Kazakhstan asked, frustrated.
      Mexico started rapidly arguing in Spanish and the other flying countries had no idea what to do.
      "We have no idea what you are saying,"Wales rolled his eyes.
     Mexico turned to glare at him and then said, "I said that instead of arguing like big babies we should just fight the Skryna already!"
     "Me arguing?!"Wales seemed to bristle at the seemingly accusation. "We wouldn't be fighting right now if your chicken didn't fly right at me!"
    "She was avoiding fire!"Mexico shouted back. "Why is it such a big deal?!"
     "Because I nearly got pushed into fire as well!"Wales pointed at a Skryna that was busy trying to aim at them but they had already flown up to a considerate height.
     "Yeah sure,"Mexico replied, still angry.
Romania was slightly getting a headache.
    "Guys, stop arguing please," he said. "We have to start the plan or else everyone else is going to get hurt."
    "Fine,"Wales replied. "As long as the overgrown chicken stays away."
    "Its a Golden Eagle!"