Chapter 79

Japan sighed. What was taking them so long?
"What's taking them so long?"NK asked, repeating her mental question aloud.
      "No idea,"SK shrugged.
"Very helpful,"NK rolled his eye.
    "Then why don't you try to find out?"SK snapped.
"South, is something wrong?"Japan asked. She was worried on how SK was acting. He seemed to be annoyed.
     "I- I don't know,"he said. "Sorry..."
"Hey, its ok,"Japan out a hand on his arm. "We'll get through this. These monsters just coming out of nowhere is enough to unnerve a lot of countries. Lets hope the organizations find us soon. And that the flying countries are working on the plan now."
   SK nodded.
Bulgaria and SA looked out with concerned faces. The blue flames were scorching everything.
    SA looked out somberly. "The Skryna are destroying everything,"he mumbled.
     "That's what they're called?" Bulgaria asked.
"Yeah,"SA nodded.
    Japan looked at the group. She noticed something gleaming falling from the sky.
    "They are doing it,"Japan said. "Let's go."
They got up from where they were crouching, a nearly destroyed wall. The Skryna were crawling around, searching and sniffing now. Most of the countries had evacuated. The organizations were nowhere in sight.
      Let's hope they are ok, Japan thought.

Romania threw a knife through the throat of a Skryna that almost blasted their group. He soon saw Poland flying over and he was bringing someone with him.
    "Poland,"Romania greeted.
"Wassup Dracula?"America asked, flying on his Bald Eagle Spirit Animal.
      "Nice to see you too America,"Romania exasperatedly said at the hearing of the nickname.
     "How's it going?"Poland asked.
"There was a small fight, but nothing too big,"Romania answered.
     Poland looked worried but shook it off his expression.
    "Ok, that's good,"he said. Romania nodded.

    Pakistan and Taiwan faced a Skryna.
It blasted at them a ball of blue flame but Pakistan had managed to whip it back at it with his vines. Taiwan raised his palm upward facing the sun and with a swirling motion animating on his palm he blasted a blinding light at it. The Skryna screeched in shock and Taiwan kicked it hard at the shin. And punched its snout, causing it to bleed.
    "Let's go!"Taiwan said, as they sprinted past the blinded creature.
    Pakistan turned his head to the left and right. Where would they go? Something dark blue darted at the corner of his vision. Apparently Taiwan saw it too as he skidded to a stop and looked cautiously at the direction the blur went.
     "What was that?"Pakistan asked, suddenly it went in front of him.
     "NATO!"Taiwan exclaimed.
"What are you guys doing here? Its too dangerous,"NATO said, looking around.
    "We couldn't find the other organizations," Pakistan explained, rubbing the back of his head.
     "That's ok,"NATO said. "Anyway, let's get you guys to safety."
      "Have you seen China anywhere?" Taiwan asked, trying to sound as casual as he could.
    NATO shook his head. "He will be fine though."
Taiwan looked away. "Sure."
      Pakistan likewise asked, "Have you seen India?"
"I saw him near the Academy with the other countries but then he went off somewhere."
    "He could be anywhere then!"Pakistan stated.
"Yeah, but don't worry,"NATO nodded. "I saw him with Brazil as well. These two will be fine. Now come on, the Skryna will see us soon and they would like nothing more than to burn us all alive."
     "Is there even a reason why they are doing all of this?"Taiwan asked. "I mean, what have we ever done to them?"
     NATO sighed. "It's a long story, but you guys might be able to hear it soon. But for now we got to go."
    Pakistan nodded in agreement.
NATO led them out, although the two countries couldn't help wondering where their siblings were.