Chapter 75

It burned almost right into his eye.
     Russia had forced himself to freeze half of his face before it nearly scorched his whole head.

     With a spinning slash he cut down the Skryna and crushed the ice on his eye, leaving it smoking. He blinked his left eye and was greatly relieved to see that he was still able to see through it, although slightly freezing. Russia shook his head clear of the ice shards.
      They killed the last ones.
"Where do we go next?"Russia asked, his left eye still not yet accustomed to being frozen in ice.
     "Wherever the Skryna are,"China looked above, from the crack they went through. "Meaning, the core room."
     "Of course,"Russia smacked himself. Then he muttered, "Why can't we just live a normal life?"
      "We better hurry,"China said, as they listened to more shouting now.
     "How can a simple sphere manipulate their minds into fighting? It doesn't make any sense!"Russia said, as he took the lead.
     "It isn't the sphere," the other answered. "It must be the swirling black mass inside it."
      "Yeah, that makes more sense."

     Another explosion but it was followed by an even bigger one. NK had summoned Nuclear Hell and right now is trying to eliminate the army of Skryna that were now crawling all over the place with their huge forms and gigantic feet.
      "There's too many!"Bulgaria said.
"We can obviously see that!"SK snapped.
    When NK heard the unfriendly tone he stopped and shot him a glance.
    "Sorry Bulgaria,"SK said when he saw her hurt look.
    "It's alright,"Bulgaria nodded.
He saw SA pointing. "And even more coming this way!"
     He whipped around to see a trio of Skryna blasting flames all over the place.
     "Oh, there goes Japan's cat house,"SK observed aloud.
     "Hey look!"Bulgaria pointed. She looked excited.
"Ayyye! Back up!"SK exclaimed.
     In the sky were at least a dozen flying countries, all holding weapons or in some cases, their powerful flapping pets or riding on them.
       "Hey Kazakhstan!"Bulgaria waved. He waved back, smiling.
     "No time for chit chat, let's goooo!!"Poland flipped in the air. Some laughed from his excitement despite the grim situation they were in.
     "Soldiers onward!" He said, speeding away with some in tow.
     "Guess they got that side handled,"Romania said.
"Is that all of the winged countries?"SA asked.
     "No, I couldn't find the others but I am sure this is enough,"Romania said.
    "Let's blast these Skryna out to space!"Wales punched the air eagerly.
     "Ok, but first off,"Japan said with a conspirational tone. "We need a plan."