Chapter 29

"Mission accomplished,"Russia said, swiping his ice blue dagger clean before making it disappear.
      "Yeah, this one's a regal guard,"Brazil nodded, looking at the now deceased Skryna. He turned to India who held the Piece that had the intricate pattern of a swirls with intersecting lines. Colors, Purple, Green and Blue.
      "Right, but we need to find the Master Guard,"SA stated, looking around again, still having the feeling of being watched. They were transported to the old Skryna's base, the one called Skymawar. Recent Skryna activity was reported there but the gems there were shattered.
     "Right, let's take this one back,"India said, the Piece's bright colors swirling ever so slightly.
      "There's more Skryna approaching, and they feel mad,"China suddenly said, causing the others to look at him in confusion.
    "They feel mad?"Russia asked. "Are you ok comrade?"
     "Yes, they feel mad is something wrong?"China asked.
     "Oh nothing, so where are they?" Brazil said, looking around.
     "Right here you Countryhumanss, sscum!"a Skryna leaped at them, claws raking and eyes burning with searing hate. The BRICS has just recently learned that the Skryna can talk. Which creeped them out.
     Another pair leaped at them giving them no chance to find an escape route.
     "Dang,"India glared at the Skryna. "More disgusting monsters."
     "Da, and more to kill,"Russia said coldly, summoning his hailstorm powers now.
      Screeching the Skryna began attacking in sync.
"Take this you slimy tongues!!"India jumped over a sweeping tail and launched searing sun flame heat at the Skryna. They hissed.
     "Sstop them!!"one of them growled, glaring at India resentfully. Brazil summoned a small sphere of glowing bright dark navy blue, with a white band around it and twinkling stars. Quickly he minimized the size diving it up and aimed the seemingly harmless spheres of light to the Skryna. And as soon as the Skryna inhaled the small spheres they started wheezing and hacking.
     "Hurry!!"SA called, finding an escape route.
Russia grumbled before setting back his powers and went with the rest of his parters.
     The Skryna were howling as the BRICS escaped and they quickly fused together to form BRICS.
     BRICS then teleported back to their place.