Chapter 101

"But, how can we find her?"UNICEF was perplexed.
     "We simply draw her out,"UN said. "I think its time we get rid of the Skryna for good."
     "I agree,"AU nodded. "They've been hurting us for too long. If any more of them survive they will look for another opportunity to start another war again."
     "Same,"UNICEF agreed. "We need to put a stop to this before anymore countries get hurt."
      "Then let's go find us a Queen!"EU said. "Wait, how do we draw her out?"
     "Live bait,"AU nodded solemnly.
"Heeey wait-"

         "THIS IS A BAD IDEA!!! A TERRIBLE IDEA!! A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE IDEA!! HELP!!!!"
      "Quit your yelling and shut up!"ASEAN snapped.
EU was hanging by a rope above a suspiciously huge crack. I guess they weren't joking about the live bait part-
       UN was flapping above, holding the rope.
"Calm down I won't drop you,"UN smiled cheerfully.
    "I am terribly suspicious of that smile UN,"EU said, looking up at him. "I'm not terrified of you dropping me down a 1000 foot hole but I'm scared of getting burned and eaten!!"
         "They won't eat you,"UNICEF frowned. "Maybe."
     "What?!"EU exclaimed, swinging. "WHAT'S THE APPROXIMATE PERCENTAGE THAT I AM GOING TO SURVIVE?!"
      "Let me do the calculations real quick,"ASEAN said. "Hmm, at this rate by 10 minutes, 0% is your highest survival rate."
      "0%?!"EU protested. "That's hardly a survival rate! But it could've been worse."
    "What?"
"It could've been -0%,"EU said.
   "Ok shut your smartyass up,"ASEAN replied.
"Oh, never knew you were into swearing,"UNICEF chuckled.
      "It was necessary,"ASEAN looked at EU who was having a mid life crisis of ASEAN using a cuss word.
      "We are going in,"UN said, as AU held the Piece.
BRICS was already down there with a light sphere in his hand. "All clear."
       Slowly they went down.
"Hey uhm, can I say my last words?"EU's voice echoed against the walls. ASEAN, UNICEF and AU flew near him.
      "Can you be quiet?"ASEAN was annoyed. EU pouted.
      "But my last words-"
"Your last words will be your last words,"ASEAN responded. They hovered above the ground. "Invisibility spell on."
      They turned invisible. It was a complicated spell the master.
      Of course EU was the only one visible.
In no time a voice hissed through the darkness.
     "What'ssss thisss? A living sssacrifice?"
The Queen stepped out, followed by her ever present minions. Those invisible nodded to each other. BRICS stepped silently near the Queen. AU followed near him.
       Then EU's part came to play, distract and enrage.
     "Hello! Well, uhm... How absolutely spiffing to meet you ugly wart noses!"EU said. Some of them hissed.
      "What the bloody-"ASEAN thought. "Oh no, I'm developing EU's recently inherited British accent-"
      "Hmm... Could thisss possssibly be a trap?"One of them hissed.
      "No,"the Queen was confident. "They musssst've been defeated. And to plead for mercy they have decided to offer us a sssacrifice."
     "Excuse me!"EU snapped out of his British poshness. He saw that AU was near the Queen, the Piece held up in front of her. The Piece was invisible of course as was the rest of them.
     "I'm too wonderful to be a sacrifice to you pickle noses!"EU insulted them. Inside he was laughing. Even UN was grinning and UNICEF was smirking.
     "I bet in the future if you even survive...that your children will have zit farms on their heads!"EU continued, much to the anger of the Skryna. The Queen's nostrils flared.
     "Oh, I see your nose is flaring,"EU said. "I bet the flames aren't hot enough to even burn me."
      She blasted a fire at him but he placed a shield on himself just in time.
     "See? Not a burn!"EU mocked them. "Maybe try a bit harder. I bet it won't work."
     She snarled at him.
"You dare insssult us!"she spat. "You shall face the fury of-"
    "Blah blah blah,"EU mimicked a talking motion with his hands, enraging the Queen. "Such a bore. Even school is more fun than listening to you."
        Hatred burned in her eyes and even the other Skryna backed away slightly. The taunting was working.
      AU placed a freeze spell on his hand so the fire won't burn him.
      "What too afraid to try again?"EU asked, swinging calmly on the rope. "Pardon me, I meant so deathly terrified of me that you won't and can't do it again because your spit fire lungs are too clogged up with fear. Oh, and did I forget to mention that you definitely won't beat us at all. I mean, look at me. I'm in a better condition than you with your big butt face stinking up the whole place with decay."
       The Queen was clearly shaking with rage. Her red eyes seemed to light up and flash.
     "YOU SHALL DIE!!"She screamed. She planted her feet firmly on the floor and dug her claws in. Glaring furiously at EU who was smiling at her with a clearly superior expression her jaw began to glow.
       BRICS and AU got ready. EU prepared his shield. UNICEF added hers as well.
      AU bent and cast a spell to make the Piece float off his hand.
     The Queen opened her jaw.
Blazing fire exploded out of her mouth in a fury. It streamed like lightning right at EU. The searing heat of it caused the other Skryna to go back farther away. But then they stopped and dropped dead to the floor.