Chapter 81

Russia glanced behind him, the shield of ice only partially finished. This wasn't good.
      A big Skryna was looming over the rest.
"The Queen,"China said to him. "And she is really not happy."
     "Yep,"Russia replied back.

"I believe you have sssomething that belongsss to me," she growled. Whipping her long tail she struck it against a wall, causing it to crumble and crack.
     The other Skryna opened their mouths, ready to blast.
    "Oh shi-"Russia thought as a blue flame came torwards him. He ducked, nearly falling to the ground. A Skryna lunged at him and he jumped back, and escaped a blast of flame as it burned behind him. He saw China holding his sword and slashing away.

     He got his own out, he channeled his own energy through the sword and the ice blasted from the tip. Freezing some of the Skryna's feet in place. The Queen herself blasted a purple flame. It's center outlined by red. It was the most deadly flame of all.

It melted the Core, or what was left of it. The black liquid didn't seem affected by the fire at all. Russia felt the searing heat as it almost hit him.
     The Core melted and its molten remains scalding the floor. Russia froze it so he and China wouldn't face the danger of coming into contact with it.
   He avoided stepping it, but that was, needless to say, very hard to do when a bunch of Skryna were trying to kill you, towering above you, blasting blue fire, having a huge Queen aiding them and in a comparatively compacted area. Not to mention trying not to fall unto the endless pit that surrounded the pedestal of the now destroyed core.
     He stabbed a Skryna at its throat, then jumped back as a Skryna's tail smashed his arm.
     "How are we gonna get out?"Russia thought, then remembered.
   He turned to his companion who was leaping back as a Skryna nearly bit him.

The two went back together so they were next to each other.
   "We can use the flame that the Queen blasts out,"China said, as he slit the throat of a Skryna that nearly sliced them.
     "Retrieve the Piece!!" The Queen roared furiously and the cavern shook.
    The Skryna raced each other to get to the two of them. Lunging quickly Russia ducked and sliced open the stomach of a Skryna and then loping its head off. The intestines splattered on him and he pushed it off of him as he avoided being stepped and clawed on by another. He felt a stinging on his side and saw that a Skryna had launched itself on him and bit him.
     He gritted his teeth and stabbed at its snout causing it to let go, growling in pain.
    He burrowed the tip right at its eye and then cut off the head. He gasped slightly as the pain flared up. But he wasted no time to look at it. As long as he wasn't incapacitated he was fine. For now.

     He just bloodied the nose of a Skryna right before it nearly blasted him with blue flames. China couldn't help but wonder why wasn't the Queen attacking them herself? She just seemed to be staring at him, with malicious intent as she ordered her Skryna minions about. He shoved off a claw with his blade and spun around as a Skryna attempted to whip him with its tail. He remained untouched, for now. Soon there were only five left. He spared a quick glance at Russia and saw that his side was bleeding. That wasn't good.
     He turned to face another opponent but the five Skryna were backing away. The Queen, however, didn't seem mad at all. Instead, she was smiling cruelly as she initiated a final attack. One that wasn't detected.
      The ground shook. Violently.
Russia glanced at him. The rumbling sound came from underneath. The two were still a good distance apart from each other.

When the space between them exploded into huge pieces of rock.

      UN and the other organizations looked as the Academy was being destroyed by the Skryna. Particularly none of them really cared about the Academy. What was most important to them was to get the countries to safety. Sure, they would miss the Academy, but none of them would forgive themselves if the allowed a single country to die at the claws and teeth of the Skryna.
     "What are they doing?!" A country screamed.
"What are they?"
    "What's going on?!"
"How is this happening?"
    "Mr. UN, what's going on?"
"Aren't we gonna fight back?!"
     "Shut up!"
"Don't tell me to shut up!"
    The organizations looked at each other.
"What do we do?"UNICEF whispered, looking at her companions. The cluster of countries behind them were milling around, asking questions and most commonly, fighting each other.
    NATO had brought Pakistan and Taiwan.
Somalia and Palestine were soon calmly escorted in by AU.
    ASEAN was busy binding up the wounded arm of Vietnam and assuring Bhutan.
     "Everything's gonna be ok,"they heard ASEAN say.
    EU frowned at the sky.
"I don't see any countries with wings," EU said as he again looked at the group.
    "Indonesia, Poland, Kazakhstan, and some others aren't here,"BRICS added.
    "UN!!"
The organizations looked at the direction of the voice.
    "Japan!"EU exclaimed as they all saw her come in with a group of countries, including the flying ones. Just in time. Indonesia flew right into ASEAN and started hugging him.
     "Indo!"Philippines exclaimed, along with Malaysia. (MAPHILINDO hehe-)
     NK and SK were there as well, along with SA, America, Italy, Mongolia and Bulgaria.
     "The whole group is here!"EU said.
"Wait,"BRICS asked. "Where's Russia and China?"
     Brazil and India, along with SA looked at each other.
     "OH NO!!" Brazil, India and SA exclaimed.