Chapter 3

"Ugh, class was so boring!!"America whined, stroking his eagle's feathers.
      "Shut up, no one needs your complaining,"Russia retorted, "Especially since you kept on wanting the top bunk."
      "CANADA!! RUSSIA'S BEING A MEANIE AGAIN!!"America called.
         "WHO SUMMONED ME!!?"New Zealand shouted, who immediately was shoved off by Australia.
      "Hey G'day mate! How ya doin' on yah first day?"Australia grinned. Then he was pushed aside by Canada.
      "Deal with it,"the maple country said. "I'm not mom."
    "But you act like her,"America said. Which prompted Canada to leave the entrance and come back with his axe.
      "So, I tend to decapitate people who say I act like mom-"Canada said darkly. Canada, you're only proving their point-

       "AHHHH!! I'M SORRY!!"America immediately hid himself under the blanket while Australia and New Zealand laughed. Russia rolled his eyes before throwing America's backpack on him which caused him to utter a muffled, "ow".
        "Do your homework,"Russia got his own out and began sharpening his pencil. Not that he cared if America became an educational failure, but that  didn't mean he was going to pass up a chance of reminding America about schoolwork to make him feel miserable.
      "Just because humans have homework doesn't mean I have to do it!"America threw the blanket off of himself. "Like, I basically already mastered Mexico's history! Our countries both fought for independence but his was against Spain! There, easy!"

   Russia was about to point out that there were several, if not many, differences in history and that their ways of getting their independence were as well, before Canada spoke up.
        "Listen, Old Fart doesn't like the topic of the Boston Tea Party so don't talk about it in front of him,"Canada told Russia. "Trust me, he goes into full waterworks thinking about how all the precious tea got dumped."
       Russia looked at America who was laughing his head off right now. "Man! The waterworks! Call the plumber!"He rolled off the bed, still laughing.
      "How the heck is that funny?"Russia thought, as the American rolled on the floor.
      "Stop pounding on the floor, you'll make dents,"Russia tapped his pencil on the table, irked he had to deal with this nuisance.
     "Your hailstorms make more dents on heads than America with his walls,"Australia commented, which although true, wasn't what Russia really cared about.
      "Excuse moi?!"America leaped on the bed and sat on it. "I am an amazing freedom country, and I make no dents."
      "Now that I can protest-"Russia began.
"Protest away!"America announced, "I'm taking a nap." He pulled his blanket over him and began fake snoring.
       "I hate that capitalist's guts,"Russia slapped his forehead.
       "Well, we live with him,"Australia shrugged, mocking misery.
"I'm going to get ice cream!"New Zealand declared and walked off to the fridge.
        "I will lose my head if he begins arguing with me about stealing his ice cream again,"Australia sighed dramatically.
      "Lose your head then, no one cares,"Canada put his axe away.
      "Wow Maple,"New Zealand said, arriving with his hokey pokey ice cream in a bowl. "Savage."
       "If you all are done get out of our room,"Russia snapped.
     "Ok geez mate! We'll go!"Australia said, "come on! I just got another snake today! She doesn't bite, promise."
      "You say that all the time,"New Zealand walked after him shoving another spoonful of ice cream into his mouth.
     "Yeah, that spider bite still hurts,"Canada said, their voices fading away.
After the three left, Russia glanced at America, grabbed his backpack, and then threw it at him.

      "What year was it again? Ahhhhhhhhh!! I hate homework!" South slammed his head on the desk over and over and over.
      "Hurry up,"North said, "I already finished!"he put his papers into his backpack. "We already agreed with Japan and China that we were going to meet them at the playground!"
     "I thought you hated the playground or anything fun,"South stopped torturing himself. "Is it because China's there?"
      "Ack, shut up,"North slapped the back of his brother's head. 
     "Come on! Admit it! You do have a best friend!"South teased.
     "Alright, I'm leaving you. The three of us will be going outside and I'll happily leave you here to rot."North got up from the his bed and began to walk out.
     "Wait for meeee!!"South jumped off his chair, shoved his unfinished homework into his backpack, hastily put on his shoes and fell off the stairs when he tripped over his own shoelaces.
     North rubbed his forehead, "Idiot."