Chapter 38

Good news, Romania's depression is slowly getting better!! :)

Hey, enemies' Pov coming up!!

Skryna

      "Gather and bring the abomination!!"
Slowly, the Queen raised her head after she called as her family, servants and soldiers. Guards and officers came to her. Between two of the guards that had green, red and blue markings was a Skryna, a small one at that.
        She glared at it resentfully.
"Thiss one will be the end of uss all!!"a Skryna shrieked.
      The Queen silently agreed. The two guards threw the small one down.
     And when it looked up, she saw it. Cyan eyes, contrast to the blood red that the regular Skryna had. It was different from them, therefore it must be killed.
      She raised her head in an announcement to the whole assembly. "We are gathered here today, in order to perform the righteous execution of thisss, deformed one." Hisses of excitement rose in the huge cave.
       "Thisss one will not be able to provide the dessstruction needed, to the ones above!!"The Queen shrieked.
     The Skrynas' eyes gleamed in fury. The Countryhumans, were, the enemy. The ones above. That had invaded their home. The Skryna were filled with intense hatred for the countries. And needed to annihilate them.
      The Cyan-eyed Skryna looked fearfully at its own kind in confusion. How could they support in killing one of their own? The Queen looked down at the small one and it flinched.
      "Kill it."
The guards immediately snapped at the small one's throat and threw it down. It shrieked in pain and stood up attempting to fight back. The rest of the Skryna watched the cruel execution be performed. The Queen observed the cyan-eyed. It didn't deserve to live. She turned her blood red gaze away from the scene and stalked away, tail flicking.

After that...

      "Qing? Why are you up this late?" China looked at the small clock next to his bed. It was 3:30 A.M. The dragon had softly clawed at his arm.
     The small Dragon looked around at the empty dorm. China got up and used a simple changing spell. As he pulled on his gloves he looked at Qing.
      "Is there anything out there?"He asked.
Right, there must be because he didn't feel like something was right either. Like, nagging feeling. And something felt in pain. It felt scared. He didn't quite understand why he felt that but he decided not to ignore it. Qing poked at the door. So Qing wanted him to go outside. Ok...
      China put on his shoes and opened the door. Then locked it using the code.
     The dragon darted silently through the dorm hall with China following close behind. China didn't know why the dragon wanted him to go out, but he always trusted the small Dragon anyway. Even if it seemed confusing. He went downstairs and silently looked around in the darkness. No one was awake. Of course they weren't. Who would be up at this hour?
      The dragon snorted softly but impatiently and let out a small squeak. China stood next to the dragon. It waved its tail and seemed to be waiting for something. The dragon sniffed and then darted farther away from the dorms. A chilling wind swept by and China followed the dragon. Where was Qing heading?
      He made it to the forest, again. What seemed to be attracting the dragon to the forest so much lately? He wondered.
      The dragon led him deeper in. Five minutes, ten minutes. Soon thirty. Now an hour. Still China ran tirelessly after the small dragon. Where was he leading him? The dragon finally stopped. China did as well and finally took in what he saw. Skymawar?? Why would the dragon lead him here? He looked at the tall tower that still had the glowing gem top. Shattered shards lay scattered around the twisted black stone tower. It was huge sure, but it was abandoned, right? Until he heard the sound of a tail sweeping the ground. The dragon had left him alone. It seemed the dragon wanted him to find out why he was leading him there in the first place by himself. The moon cast an eerily strange glow on the tower. There were no doors to the tower. Merely a sliding stone. He took in his surroundings. Right now he had to find out what Qing wanted him to figure out.
       He still had to be careful though. The missions sent here were never a walk in the park. And Qing sending him here? Well, that's just great. Plus, he was alone.
       He looked around to see if there were any movement. None. Ok...
      China waited still. Still nothing out there.
Well, looks like it's safe to go out. He slowly ventured from the bushes. He remembered seeing Skryna lurk there. He wondered why they wanted to hurt them. Like, did they do something? Sure their base got destroyed, but that was because the Skryna tried to kill all of them. They were doing it again.
      Stars keeping their watchful gaze on the country below twinkled as if in anticipation. China felt like something was feeling uncomfortable. And it came from the right side of the tower Skymawar.
      He approached closer, slowly though. Still never hurt to be cautious.
     Then China heard it. Some rustling. He quickly took out a chopstick. (Yeah yeah, laugh all ya want noobs, but chopsticks hurt like heck).
      Now he really wanted to know why Qing brought him here, alone.
     Rocks skipped near him. He looked at them. It was as if they were swept to him, unintentionally though. Then a wind swept by and with it a whiff of blood. Dry blood to be exact. Someone or something was wounded.
    Skymawar towered over him, as if threateningly. Some Skryna might be lurking inside. But outside is probably less dangerous but not totally. He would just have more space to fight if needed. Cautiously he approached the tower, near some bushes.
       Then, when he peered over a bush he saw black scales.
     A body.
     Not just any body, it was the sleeping form of a Skryna.