Chapter 18

Romania woke up, and saw Bulgaria sleeping next to him.
        And realized it was Saturday. That meant a whole day with his beautiful girlfriend. He hugged her close to him and saw her snuggling close to him.
       He gently nuzzled into her hair watching her smile as she enjoyed the feeling. Romania realized he felt less down when he woke up. He felt, happier. And he felt so much love towards her he couldn't bear to see what would happen if she got hurt.
       "I love you so much,"he thought. "And I'll do anything to protect you."

       Japan happily skipped outside with the puddles around her.
        "It was so rainy yesterday it's hard to believe that today is much more sunnier!"she thought as she glanced at the huge puddles that reflected the sun rays.
       "Japan! Wait up!"South ran behind her. He caught up to the neko girl who watched him catch his breath.
        "Sorry, I had to write a note to North, he's been sleeping late so much recently,"South had a worried tone in his voice. Japan rolled her eyes. 
     "Probably because he wants to stay on bed more. Plus, its good that he isn't nuking ither countries as much."
     "That's what really worries me,"South straightened. "He's always loved nuking, and if he's stopped then that means somethings wrong."
      "Or maybe he has finally grown up and realized that nuking people won't solve any problems."Japan said.
      "I'm not sure,"South replied. "I even asked him if he wanted to nuke America, his most favorite target, he still said no. Do you think it's all the countries thinking he's bad? Maybe his feelings are hurt."     (They don't know how countries get Black Eyes yet, they just assume it is a disease that occurs.)
       "Knowing North that isn't really a possibility but maybe you're right,"Japan sighed. "People have been being like, mean to him just because his country is basically all dictatorship."
       "But that's not his fault!"South protested. "I mean, like we only represent our countries."
      "Well, North can be a bit of a meanie sometimes,"Japan pointed out. "You're the one that other people are more comfortable talking to."
      South thought. That was true, but that didn't mean that they had to be overall mean to North.
       "I mean, the other countries do avoid him, his powers are pretty devastating. Nuclear explosions are a terrible experience."
       "Which doesn't make him popular at school in a positive light." Japan said. "Let's go to campus and see who's there and hang out with them."
        "Ok,"South agreed. Then thought, "North doesn't really care about popularity." Something was wrong. But he didn't know what.

North felt sick. It has been going on for a few days and black was the most common color he's seen for days.
         He lay there on his bed for a few uncomfortable minutes and his mind clouded. North didn't know what was happening but he had been throwing up something that looked like black liquid. And the stomachaches have been the worst. He wanted the pain to stop but it seemed to be never ending and he even missed some classes.
       He sat up and suddenly felt the need to vomit again. But uncomfortably swallowed it down. He didn't want to go in the bathroom again.
       "Maybe I should call UN,"North thought as another wave of pain shook him. "As much as I hate people seeing me weakened in this state. Maybe it will get over soon."
         North looked at the homework at the table. It wasn't so much, but 13 essays needed is going to take a while, not that he wouldn't be able to handle it. The thing he couldn't handle were the stomach pains and the need to throw up in the bathroom  that came so often. And the fact that he didn't even know what was causing it.
        He silently got up and went to the bathroom when he decided he didn't want to keep the substance in his body.
        Standing over the bowl he let the black bile come out and land disgustingly into the water that was now tainted pitch like tar. He waited to see if there was more and then flushed it, turning away to not see the liquid that had been inside him disappear.
         He was used to this and he hid it well. The black vomit was increasingly painful but he still made sure that no one knew about it, but maybe UN might know. He went to his bed and sat there as his stomach hurt over and over again. He didn't cry though, he felt worse before. Especially when he got his left eye stabbed a long time ago. Speaking of, he got up and ran to the bathroom again, not because his stomach hurt, but because he felt his eye burning. Using his right hand he pressed it into his eye and ran in front of the mirror, he felt a tear coming down and shaking he lifted his hand away and was shocked at what he saw.

Hint is a Fun Fact-

Fun Fact: When countries get Black Eyes their symptoms differ. However, White Eye symptoms are more pleasant.