Chapter 89

"Let's go back,"Pakistan said, gesturing behind them.
    "Where else do you think we are gonna go, forward?"India said.
     "I'm just saying!"he responded back angrily.
"Can't we go five minutes without you guys fighting?"Iran said exasperatedly.
     "No,"they said together, before shooting daggers at each other.
       "Let's just hurry out of here,"Cambodia said.

   "I can't find North!"SK panicked.
"Calm down,"Japan said, "maybe he wandered off somewhere.
      "Right, right,"he said, though he was still anxious. "Must've went off with his friends..."
    "At least we are safe for now,"Japan said, trying to cheer him up, but he still had the frown on his face.
     Wales and Poland flew downward.
"Hey guys,"Poland said. "Have you seen Germs?"
    "Who?"Japan questioned.
"Germany."
    "No... Why?"SK asked.
"I haven't seen him anywhere,"Poland said.
   "Come to think of it I don't see Russia, India and Iran either,"Wales added.
     "Cambodia, China and Pakistan aren't here either,"Japan included.
    "Including North,"South said. "If all of his friends are missing then that means he might be with them as well."
    "I miss niemcy,"Poland mumbled, kicking a rock.
"Niemcy?"Japan asked.
    "That's Germany's name in Polish,"Wales explained.
      "Oh."

    "So many countries are missing!!"EU said. "We have to make sure they are ok!!"
    "Well, NK went off,"NATO said, sounding exasperated. "With whoever he went with. I don't think he went off alone."
    "But we have to take care of the countries here as well!"EU exclaimed. "UNICEF, any ideas?"
    "I'm still thinking."
"Boomer?"
   "I'm not a boomer!"ASEAN said.
"Right right,"EU said, but couldn't help smirking a little.
    AU just simply have up on life and is now waiting to die. :) jk.
      "African Union, what about you?"UN asked as EU continued to tease ASEAN.
     "I think we should handle the Skryna,"AU said. "With a group of countries. Some have powerful mythical creatures so we can take care of the Skryna problem."
     As if on cue a loud roar echoed through the ruins of the countries' buildings.
    "It seems as if China's dragons have begun an attack,"UN smiled cheerfully.
     "Malaysia's tigers too,"ASEAN nodded, smacking EU on the head, as he heard the familiar growls. Don't ask how he can recognize the sounds-
      "And since Skryna can't fly Bhutan's thunder dragon is also helpful,"ASEAN continued.
     "Wales also has Welsh dragons around the area,"EU added. "Why haven't we thought of this before?"
    "Because you were too busy messing around."
"Shussssh."
      "Then let's get ready for war!"
The organizations turned to look at the countries.
     The one who shouted earlier was Wales.
"We are gonna beat those monster's butts!"he said, looking determined.
     The countries all looked at the organizations.
"Well, looks like we have an army,"UNICEF chuckled.

        "That's the Piece?"India asked, as they walked back. Russia nodded. "So how are we gonna destroy it?"
     "We have to see with the organizations about that,"Russia let him have a good look at it. "Right now, the Skryna are probably up there having the time of their lives."
     "They won't have time or their lives if we destroy it,"India reminded him.
      "This might be a dumb question but,"Iran said. "How the heck are all of their lives dependent on this thing?"
      "All of theirs except the Queen's,"Russia said. "And we have been wondering about that too."
     As they ran past a hallway another sound of crashing buildings echoed into their non-existent ears.
      "We better hurry,"Cambodia said, nervousness lacing his tone. "I don't like the sound of that."
      "Let's hope no one was in that building,"Iran said. "That crash sounded bad."
      "Think about the hundreds that are yet to collapse,"India said to him, then he looked forward, "I think we are almost out."
     "We better be,"Pakistan huffed. "It's suffocating in here."
     "Then let's stay here for a few more minutes."
"You-"
    "We're there!"Cambodia said, sounding relieved. It seemed like it was almost always up to him m to prevent the fights.
      One by one they went out.
"Freedom,"NK sighed, tiredly.
     "You're sounding like America,"Iran commented.
"I'm nothing like that piece of crap!"NK snapped.
      "Bruh, I was joking."
"You better be-"
      "Aaaand let's go find out where the countries and organizations went,"Cambodia interrupted. "They might have moved on to somewhere safer."
     NK looked around.
"Well, they are definitely not here,"Pakistan stated the obvious.
     "Very helpful,"India yawned.
"Let's go!"Cambodia went off forward.
     The group looked at each other.
"Then let's get ready to fight,"Iran said, looking excited. India stared.