Chapter 4

"I definitely like how long recess is,"South sighed, hanging upside down from the playground jungle gym.
       "Who the heck makes recess one hour long?"North mumbled. China shrugged.
       "U.N., he's the best!"South let out small green sparks from his fingers as if displaying his happiness.
        "ASEAN's a big grouch, I can say that,"Japan laughed.
      "Yeah, but the way he dropped America on the floor was amusing and it definitely made my day."North said.
    "That was a rather interesting topic I heard in the hallway,"China said, twirling a chopstick.
      "How come my singing doesn't make your day?"South whined.
"Because it's terrible."North replied. "Especially in your sleep."
      "What? No! I don't sing in my sleep."
"This begs to differ,"China said, holding a small recording device. It began playing, letting the three hear the singing of a sleepy Korean.
        "Really it is off key,"China smiled.
"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT RECORDING FROM?!!!"South fell off the monkeybars. Japan couldn't resist and began laughing so hard, she was attracting the attention of some nearby countries.
      "Hey, what's going on?"Wales asked, sliding down the playgrounds pole upside down with his tail supporting him.
     "Oh nothing, just that China here took an embarrassing recording of South singing in his sleep,"North said innocently.
      "Really? Can I hear it?"Wales asked.
"Sure,"North pressed the play button.
      Soon, South was crying in the corner of despair while Japan was wheezing with laughter.
    Wales chuckled. "Hilarious!"
"It's not hilarious!"South began the waterworks. "It makes a huge dent in my singing career!!"
     "When did you ever have one,"North stopped the playing.
    "Uhh, let me see... I forgot."South said.
"Exactly,"North began. "You flunked in it."
     "Oh stop bullying him North,"Japan said. "He just likes to sing."
    "Does that mean he has to sing in the shower?" North said. In response China pressed the play button on another recorder and it began playing.
        The five listened to a singing South Korea with the noise of splashing water.
       At this South's face turned bright red.
"Were you hiding that in the shower?!"he shrieked.
       "No, in fact I was at the wall near your dorm and since America dared me to record an audio of someone doing something embarrassing I happened to have done the dare easier and quicker. "
      "That sounds coincidental,"South said, suspicious.
      "You can go ask him, but he's probably in the dodgeball area."
      "This is why everyone freezes when you come around,"South muttered.
     Fun Fact: China carries chopsticks and recorders wherever he goes. Because of this, others think it's weird. But he has his reasons.
     "I bet he doesn't have a recording about me doing something embarrassing such as-"Japan began.
       "Squealing about a typical romance scene in your manga?"China asked, playing the third recording. The Wales and South burst out laughing after hearing Japan's high pitched squeal of delight.
      "Ok, you beat me,"Japan said, her face turning red.
      "Anyway, 40 minutes left,"South grabbed his phone. "What do we do?"
     "I don't know."North shrugged.
"Man, now I'm seeing the downside of having one hour of recess,"South shook his head.
     "I know, I have to spend more time with you,"North looked at him.
"Wow,"South looked jokingly heartbroken.
      "Alright, let's spend 37 minutes of doing nothing."
      "Well, I'm going to go see UN about Qing,"China stood up.
     "Alright,"Wales nodded.
"Ok, sooooo..."South tilted backwards. "Anyone want to play tag?"
     "I'm in,"Japan raised her hand.
"I guess,"Wales shrugged.
    "Nope,"North crossed his arms. "No way."
"Come on! The more the merrier!"South pouted.
     "The more the noisier,"North snorted. "Get someone else to play."
     "Or we can play dodgeball with America,"South said. "And North can be the thrower~"
      "Ugh, fine. But only if I get to hit that imbecile with the ball."
     "Yay! Let's go!"South cheered and ran off to the dodgeball area.

       "What a show-off,"North rolled his eyes as America did fancy dodges away from the ball, which is being spiked by some others. Apparently, he was the only one left. And they had to wait for the next round.
      "GO AMERICA!!"Japan cheered.

"I'M THE GREAT DODGEBALL KING!!"he whooped, after jumping over a thrown ball.
      Some countries had big red welts on their arms and legs, but as usual they heal quickly.
       "Alright Romania, this one's all yours!"Bulgaria announced as she tossed it over America for him to catch.
      "Dracula plays dodgeball?"America asked. And when he asked that question the ball hit him. Romania hid a smile as Bulgaria cheered and ran over to his side. Of course, she must've convinced him to come out.
      "Oof,"America said. "Alright, let the new players in!"
       "Yippee!!"Japan twirled.
"I want to be a dodger!!"South rushed in.
     "Like the baseball team?"America asked, quirking an eyebrow in question.
      "No, like dodging the ball and stuff,"South said, now standing in the center, T-posing.
       "What about the rest of you?"America tossed the ball from one hand to the other.
      "Thrower,"North mumbled, and went outside the circle.
       "Dodger!"Japan announced, running inside to join South's side.
       "Thrower,"Wales joined North.
"Dude, that's gotta be a joke,"America muttered, then whispered to South and Japan. "Careful, his Dragon throws are a biggie."
      Japan shuddered.
"Don't worry,  you have ninja reflexes, or should I say feline!"America laughed out loud.
      "Very funny,"South and Japan said, unamused.
"Don't worry South, you have dance reflexes so they'll help,"America winked and walked off to join the throwers.
        "I guess North won't be getting his wish today." South nudged Japan.
       "Alright! Let's start this round!"America announced.
       The dodgers grouped inside were South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, who reluctantly got dragged in by Philippines, India who is in a short scuffle with Pakistan and Singapore.
        "No doubt these two are gonna get out first,"South laughed a bit, at the two fighting siblings.
      "One, two, three go!!"America yeeted the ball to Mexico, who threw it at India's direction. However, India quickly darted to the left and dodged the ball quickly.
     "Nevermind,"South crouched, ready for the dodgeball massacre that was about to be unleashed.