Chapter 21

Wales saw his Welsh Dragon leap down from its perch and claw at the window.
       "Welsh! Stop it!"Wales dropped the book he was reading and carried the dragon away from the window.
        The dragon nipped him and clambered to the window again, letting out small roars.
     "What the?"Wales rubbed the area where the dragon bit him. The Welsh Dragon butted the window.
       "We already took a flight outside Welsh,"Wales said. "If you want to go outside you can always bring the bone over."
       As Wales went over to get the bone the Welsh leaped down and started biting at his pant leg.
       "Welsh! What has gotten into you?"Wales picked up the dragon carefully and set him down on his perch of where the dragon protested loudly.
       "You want me to look out the window?"Wales asked as Welsh jabbed its horny snout at the window's direction.
       "Alright,"Wales turned away and went to look confused at why the Welsh Dragon was acting this way.
       Wales used his Dragon Sight and soon saw someone in the forest. Yes, Dragon Sight was really useful, Wales thought.
       "Is that China?"Wales asked the Welsh who nodded and began slightly clawing at the door and looking at him.
      Wales sighed, "At least you aren't trying to burn the door down to get out."

     Now what was China doing in the forest? Wales wanted to know as he flew after his dragon.
       He landed on the grass with a soft thump and folded his wings.
     "Alright Welsh, what do you want to do now?"Wales asked.
      The Welsh Dragon leaped to a log and jumped down. Wales followed after easily leaping over.
        After what seemed like a long time he finally saw China.
      "Wales?"the country looked at him as Wales walked over.
      "Hey China, what are you doing here?"Wales asked. 
       "I don't know. Qing led me here and now he's somewhere out there."
     "Shocker,"Wales said. "He's quite the wanderer."
"Yin and Yang behave better than him,"China began walking forward with Wales following.
      "And I didn't get him checked up with UN yet,"China went on. "He wasn't in his office."
      "Well at least we are getting some nature walk,"Wales added.
     "Right,"China peered over a bush. "Where could that dragon have gone?"
       "EU, what's this dragon doing here?"

"Wait, is that UNICEF?"Wales asked. China ran forward.
     "Wait a second,"EU' s voice was heard.
The Welsh Dragon barreled forward ahead of them two and crashed through a bush.
     Wales and China soon found themselves look at by the World Organizations.
     "Hi,"Wales waved nervously.
"Wales, China what are you two doing here?"EU asked.   
       "Well, Qing over here wanted me to come here so I went with him."China said.
     "Wales?"ASEAN looked at him.
"Welsh wanted me to go out too..."Wales said. "Wait a second, why are y'all holding swords?"
       "That is confidential,"UNICEF said.
"UN what do you have to say about this? UN?"EU as looked at an empty spot.
      "Where did he go?"UNICEF asked.
"Has he not been here the whole time?"ASEAN started forward.
     "Ah, I'm back! Did I miss anything?"UN appeared holding a bloodied sword and smiling.
     "You idiot,"ASEAN facepalmed.

"Excuse me for seeing a black tentacle whooping up out of nowhere." UN sounded mildly defensive.
    "It's called a tail," ASEAN pointed. "And these two appeared in the forest."
      "Hello China and Wales! Lovely Saturday isn't it?"UN grinned, ignoring Wale's nearly petrified stare.
     "Uh, there was an appointment for Qing today,"China said. "You weren't in your office."
      "Wait, you didn't see my note?"UN asked, sounding perplexed.
China shook his head.
      "Curses,"UN said. "I knew I shouldn't have used invisible ink."
     "You wrote on the wall again?"EU asked.
"What? How am I suppose to know no one carries around ultraviolet light these days?" UN looked offended.
       "Because no one knows their teacher writes on the wall with invisible ink,"ASEAN rolled his eyes.
      "Well-"
"Excuse me but should we send these kids back?"UNICEF interrupted, now Wales turned to look at her offended.
      "They can come with us!"UN said cheerfully, "it might be better, what with  the beasts running around-"
"No way! That is way too dangerous!"UNICEF exclaimed.
      "I agree with UNICEF,"ASEAN said. "What we are doing is not for them to interfere in."
     "Define "interfere,"Wales heard China say.

Qing suddenly yelped and Welsh started growling.
       Something thrashed behind them and all of a sudden the world organizations jumped back as they saw a Skryna leap out with another following behind.
      "What the-?!"Wales nearly leaped back in time to avoid a swiping claw.
      "Get away from the teeth!"EU called to them as he swung his sword down, and stabbing at one of the creatures heads.
      "What do you think I'm trying to do?!"Wales grabbed Welsh and ran with all of his might away from the creature that was following him.
       He was panicking too much to even fly. Not that it would be any use since the trees were blocking the fly way to the sky. He heard the creature running after him, his own tail feeling the warm breath of it. That really got his adrenaline working.
        "Wait a second,"Wales stopped and turned to face it. Welsh seemed to have understood. As the creature came upon them the Welsh bathed it in flaming red. It reared back and Wales took this as an oppurtunity to find a sky way.
        "Over there,"China's voice came to him from behind the creature. It turned around to face the other country. Wales saw him pointing at a patch of sunlight where no tree covered the sky.
       "What about you?!"Wales shouted.
"Don't worry we got this,"was China's response.

   Wales thought. Well, he can always fight from above. Wales took to the sky and let Welsh fly above to find an opening for where he can attack. The dragon darted downward and Wales followed after. Hastily he summoned a bright green emerald dagger and dove straight through the trees. The creature's broad back came to view and he stabbed it hard.
        The creature roared and used its tail to knock him aside. Caught in the blow Wales crashed to a nearby tree.
     "Ouch,"he muttered. He shook his head and nearly avoided a row of snapping teeth and rolled under the creature. He quickly ran from under it as it landed down and saw a Welsh squeaking at him from above a warning. Wales ran aside as the Welsh summoned a red flaming ball and aimed it right at the creature's head. Wales saw his gleaming dagger on its back and summoned it back into his hand.
        When he felt something liquid reach his hand he barely had time to see purple liquid oozing down his dagger's point.
     "Purple blood?"Wales immediately dropped his dagger as the thought entered his mind and saw the purple covered weapon drop to the grass.

  He heard loud thudding, then a black beast barreling right towards him.

      Time seemed to have slowed when Wales felt a sudden searing pain on his side as everything went black.