Chapter 100

"It worked!"AU exclaimed.
"Yup, now for the tentacle work,"UN nodded.
     "Are you sure you don't need help?"ASEAN asked.
"Hmm... Nope!"UN grinned. "Just keep an eye on the countries and everything will be A plus ok!"
     "Why do I not like the sound of the plus,"UNICEF sighed, not even bothering to put it into a question.
      BRICS shrugged.
"Why is everyone always so deprecating?"UN asked.
        "Just go do your stuff,"EU said, "No time to waste!"
     "Ok fine,"UN said, flying now. "Cya!"
As he went off ASEAN shook his head.
     "Why is he like this?"
"Just have faith in him,"UNICEF said, patting his shoulder. "As long as UN is still UN we have nothing to worry about."
       "You think?"EU raised a brow.

      "Let's see,"UN said to himself. Holding the rope of light he spectated from above the motion and rythym of the waving the Worm was doing as it struggled. It's face was right at its tail. It couldn't unwound itself so it was stuck. Curled like a larvae.
       Quickly he formed a lasso.
"Hmm... Aha! Over there,"UN thought, as he saw a tentacle lying uselessly on the floor. Taking careful aim he began to descend a little closer, then stopped. He twirled it around himself and then launched it. It snapped around the tentacle. Immediately the Worm was thrown into a fury.
      UN flew closer and as a tentacle whipped in his direction he went farther back and wrapped the rope around it.
     "Two down, maybe a hundred more to go,"UN thought as he flew in close again.
      One by one he wrapped the tentacles together. Soon they they were tied together like a sheave of slimy worms. They wriggled furiously.
       "And there!"UN sounded satisfied. "Oh wait, I forgot something."
    In a flurry of motion he tied something
"A ribbon!"UN smiled, although the Worm was screeching in anger. The tentacles were now useless.

       "You actually did it, I'm impressed,"UNICEF said half joking.
    "Rude,"UN said, although he grinned. "It's time for the rescue part."
     "So, we are gonna enter through the mouth?"ASEAN inquired.
     "Heavens no!"UN laughed. "We will enter through the back."
      "Slicing it open?"UNICEF suggested.
"Read my mind!"UN said.
       "That might be where they are,"AU mused.
"Then what are we waiting for? Let's get going!"EU exclaimed.

     "Ugh, did it stop yet?"Kazakhstan asked, lying on his back now. He had given up trying to keep his balance. All of them did. Even Romania was sitting down.
      "I hope so,"Indonesia said, looking sick. "My stomach feels like its been turned upside down."
       "It better stop,"Wales said. "I can't take it anymore!"
     "None of us can,"Poland pointed out.
They lay there in silence. 
      "You hear that?"Indonesia asked.
"What?"Mexico questioned, he hadn't spoke for a while.
    "Shh."
They listened.
       "Here you guys are!"AU said, "Come on! Let's get you guys out of here!"
      The flying countries stared in disbelief.
"So we could've just cut our way out!"Wales burst out, jumping up.
      "Too late for that. We already did it for you,"EU laughed. "Now come on up!"
     The winged countries helped each other up. The organizations lifted them out and into longed for fresh air.
     "I thought we would never get out,"Kazakhstan sighed as he took a deep breath.
       "Ah yes, I see how lowly you perceive of us then,"EU joked, causing them to laugh.
      "Is the thing dead?"Poland asked.
"We call it the Worm now,"UN said. "But no. It's not. It's just immobilized for now."
     "Let's get back to the others to see what to do next,"EU suggested. "Oh and Romania, I think Bulgaria will be happy to see you."

       He wasn't wrong. When Romania came back Bulgaria flew into his arms as if she had wings.
      As the two happily reunited the organizations went up the hill.
       "We did it, but what about the Skryna?"ASEAN said.
     "We will deal with them later,"UNICEF replied. "Right now we deal with the Worm."
     "How to kill it?"AU asked.
"Hmm... Obviously we can't keep it alive or else the Skryna will try to free it,"UN said thoughtfully. "So yes, we have to kill it in some way."
     "I'm all for that,"Indonesia stretched. "I'm off." He flew to find his friends.
     "Oh and thanks for saving us by the way,"he called.
    "No problem,"EU nodded.
"So, we go back?"Mexico asked.
    "Sure,"UNICEF said. "You guys have been through  a lot. Go get some rest."
        The countries left.
"You still have the Piece right?"ASEAN asked.
     "Yep,"UN whipped it out. "In order to break it I think we have to pay a little visit to the Queen."