Chapter 15

They have been in the Academy for a few months now and the monster attack that happened in their first days were almost forgotten. Right now there were no attacks so far. S.A felt extremely paranoid, but he knew he was definitely being followed, why, he had no idea.

Name: South AfricaGender: Male       Is usually happy and calm, although he likes to make people laugh and can easily switch from innocent to murderous

Name: South Africa
Gender: Male
       Is usually happy and calm, although he likes to make people laugh and can easily switch from innocent to murderous. He can easily panic if he forgets to do something important, get severely angry if someone kills an animal and he treats his friends like family.
Spirit Animal: Springbok
Powers: Spirit Animal Communication. He is able to understand what other countries' spirit animals say, they convey in thoughts. So whenever a country is confused about what their Spirit Animal is trying to say they usually go to him or UN.

     "My stupid head is killing me,"he thought angrily as he let himself fall unto his bed. He hardly got any rest. He always looked out the window always expecting someone to be down there looking back up at him, or for someone to knock on his door, waiting to kidnap him.
        He sighed. He always let out his Spirit Animal, the Springbok since he felt safe with her around.
       Now, the Spirit Animal was standing in his room, nuzzling his hair to get up and do his homework.
       She was so easy to understand.
Right now she was basically telling him to get his lazy self up.
       He gently pushed her face away and covered his own with his hands.
       "Lemme sleep,"he mumbled. She let out a small huff and daintily settled herself on the floor. He obviously offended her.
      "Sorry,"he thought. "I'm just so tired and worried. Is someone really following me?"
      She was obviously concerned but she didn't know if anyone was following him.
     "South Africa, I'm going out! Do you want to come along?"He sat up and saw Bulgaria at the entrance to their dorm.
        "Sure,"he said, he heard the Springbok's obvious displeasure at him going out and not doing his homework.
      "I'll do it later,"he patted her head. She disappeared in a small light and went through his hand.
      "I just don't understand how you can communicate with them,"Bulgaria chuckled.
      S.A grinned.
"Yeah, me too,"he said, "So, where are you going?"
      "To look for Romania, he isn't anywhere."
"Are you sure he isn't at the roof?"S.A asked her. She shook her head.
     "I checked,"she answered. "It's one of his favorite spots but he's not there." That made him troubled.
       "You guys still aren't over the fight?"S.A asked.
"I'm not sure,"she said slowly. "I mean, I don't really mind about it anymore. I just want to hang out with him again."
     S.A nodded, they went to the library, the campus, the cafeteria, visited UN and EU, and even checked the bathroom.
       "Where could he be?"Bulgaria asked. "It's suppose to rain around today. I don't want him catching a cold."
      "Romania's a smart person, he will come back before the rain pours, I'm sure,"S.A patted her back.
      "Maybe, oh, I screwed up didn't I?"Bulgaria looked sad. "I shouldn't have fought with him."
     "Don't blame yourself,"S.A said. "Let's search the campus one more time."
     "Alright," she didn't look like going but still, she wanted to find Romania.
      "Come on,"S.A said, then they walked back again retracing their steps.

          "Bro, when are you going to talk to Bulgaria?"Moldova looked up from her homework to look at Romania who just sat silently against the wall as the rain came down.
      "You can't ignore her forever,"Moldova pressed, now putting on her hood. "You're best friends, you should talk to each other." She groaned as Romania looked away.
       "Listen, we know how the others treat you. It's ok to confide in others. Plus, it won't help your..."she paused. "Depression."
       Romania thought about this, but he didn't really care. He understood that she was worried but he really didn't want to talk right now. He just wrapped his wings around himself and placed his forehead on his knees.
      "You can't just put a shell around yourself,"Moldova continued. "It's not that hard to talk to others about your problems."
     "I really don't care," she added, "If you are a Black Eye. None of your friends do! So talk to us at least." Both of them ignored the rain as it poured  down.
      "I'm going for a walk,"he muttered and got up before she could say anything. As he walked away she looked sadly at him.
     "Ok, be back at our dorms by 8,"she called, hoping he heard her.
      "Romania, why won't you let us help you?"Moldova thought.

"Brother, why won't you let me help you?"