Chapter 19

"OMIGOSH!! S.H.O.S!!!"Japan shrieked.
"S.H.O.S?"South asked her as she came back after 'spying' on the countries on campus.
      "Ship Has Officially Sailed,"Japan explained.
"What ship?"South asked, curious.
     "Bulgaria and Romania! I just saw her snuggling up with him like a bear cub!" She squealed. "Its so adorable! I never knew Romania actually liked her snuggles!"
      "Cool!"South exclaimed. "I gotta see that!" Japan nodded.
       "Let's go!"she grabbed his hand and led him to the campus grounds.
      "Behold the new couple!"Japan announced as she jogged over to the two.
      "Hey Japan!"Bulgaria smiled as she saw her friend come up.
      "So, you two got over the fight eh?"South asked.
"Yup!"Bulgaria nodded. "And Roma here is my pillow."
     "Roma?"Japan pulled on her all-famous lenny face.
      "It's just an affectionate nickname,"Bulgaria sweat dropped as Japan did some weird dance.
Fun Fact: Japan dances to the "I don't care I ship it" every night once she finds out her ship sailed.
       South and Bulgaria wheezed as she danced with the lenny face.
       "The lenny dance,"South announced, naming the dance.
     "Cool,"Japan made her lenny face disappear.
While Romania remained silent during all of this the three chatted about school, homework and other stuff.
Fun Fact: When America drinks a lot of oil, he starts speaking a random language when he goes crazy.
         "What did you do today?"Japan asked.
"Well, I of course started my morning by kissing my handsome boyfriend,"Bulgaria leaned on Romania who blushed a little. Japan's lenny face was currently ignored. "We went for an early walk in the park, you know, Bonsai Walks." Japan nodded, she had helped design some of the bushes. 
     "It was lovely, it felt like a date, which we are planning one now."Bulgaria said, "Just maybe an evening walk, spend some time together."
      "What about the movies?"South suggested.
"Roma here doesn't like the lights,"Bulgaria playfully poked Romania's cheek.
      "He's wonderful,"Bulgaria sighed. "I can spend my whole life with him."
       Japan sighed wistfully. "If only I had one, it seems wonderful to have a boyfriend."
     "Oh it is!"Bulgaria hugged Romania. "Boyfriends are awesome and lovable teddy bears!" She snuggled into Romania's shoulder as if to prove her point. Japan squealed.
       "CUTE!!"She whipped out her phone and snapped some pictures. Bulgaria giggled as Romania's face turn a small red.
     "He is so cute when embarrassed!"Bulgaria laughed.
     "I'm not embarrassed when I'm around you,"Romania playfully pushed his face near hers. She kissed his cheek.
     "Aw,"Bulgaria nudged him back.
"I'm getting a nosebleed alarm, South get me a napkin,"Japan ordered. South saluted.
     "Yessir!"He took a napkin out of nowhere and gave it to her in time as the red liquid started pouring out of her nose.

"That's the last of them,"ASEAN wiped his sword.
     "Right,"UN landed down. "UNICEF, call EU and AU. I think we are near the base. There were two more here and they are guards."UN gestured to the special red markings on the two Skryna that lay dead, recently slain by ASEAN's deadly sword. UNICEF shook some blood from her baby blue colored wings.
      She nodded. "EU, get your butt over here. AU, you too."
      EU appeared by her side. African Union came after.
"Yeah, leave me to deal with the last three,"EU said sarcastically, holding a bloodied sword on his hand as he used his other to wipe a piece of flesh from his face. AU stepped away as the piece hit the ground.
       "Guards huh,"EU looked down.
"Yes,"ASEAN nodded. "We must be close."
      "True,"AU agreed.
      "These Skryna seem to be getting more powerful,"UNICEF cleaned her sword with a simple spell. "Last time I checked they did not have blue fire. Or even have tougher skin."
       ASEAN looked around. "Well, if the base is around here we should start looking. The Queen of the Skryna will not be sleeping in her nest while intruders are around killing her guards."
      EU rolled his eyes. "The obvious ASEAN," he said.       "Let's go, we have no time to waste. We need to get the other World Organizations to help us as soon as possible. We can only do that if we locate the base,"UN started to say to prevent another argument. "We have to keep moving forward."
       UNICEF nodded as she led the way as she went forward.

          "What is happening?"North looked at his reflection that showed the color of his only eye. It was slowly leaking a black substance thay would not stop. He touched it as it oozed down. The burn in his eye was gone.
     He looked at it, slightly terrified. It was completely black, just like his eye.
       His pupil was completely red, the red star gone to be replaced by a thin oval as if his pupil narrowed.
      North watched helplessly as the black leaked down, not showing the removal of the totally darkness that covered his eyes, but to show that he had a new identity now. He was a Black Eye.