Chapter 57

"My past? What about it?"NK rolled his eye.
"Does South know about it?"Russia asked sharply.
     "N-no. Why? Did something happen in his past that I didn't know about?" SK asked, fumbling with the wires on his headpiece.
       "Nothing that you need to know about,"NK shot back.
    "Calm down,"Russia said, exasperated by his short temper, if by even a bit."If what the rumors say are true then you might have another ability or something."
    "Another ability," NK quoted the words with his fingers. "Yea right."
     "It is not a lie. And it depends if you want SK to hear about the conversation or if you want to talk about it sometime somewhere else."
     "I don't ever want to talk about my past if that's what the conversation is all about,"NK scowled.
    Russia slightly shook his head. "No, but you just should confirm some things."
    "And rumors,"NK started. "What are they even about?"
     "Well, they came from Martial-"
"WHAT?!"
     "Calm down,"Russia said, goodness gracious North chill the frick down. "I won't believe the rumors unless you say it is true. If it is, then it might confirm something about your past."
     "Past past past,"NK retorted. "I hate that word."
"Well uh, North did you do something in your, you know?"SK ventured cautiously.
     "I don't even know what he's talking about,"NK crossed his arms and turned away.
      "Russia?"
"It's something only North can know unless he wants to tell someone else. I don't know his past well, but I've lived with him long enough to know his personality personally,"Russia shrugged.
     SK nodded, slightly disappointed. And slightly disturbed. Which Russia saw.
    "Is something wrong?"
"Uh, no."
     "Fine."
SK wanted to say more, but since his brother was here he couldn't say what he wanted, probably needed to say.
    "I'll just move my stuff,"Russia said, getting his things out.
    "Sure,"NK uncrossed his arms and went to clear the third bed off a book that he had read, a notebook and some pens. He had no idea how they got there.
     SK got the notebook and pens, a bit hurriedly NK noticed, but didn't question.
      After they finished NK threw himself unto his bed and lay there.
    "No one can get me off,"he said, "I'm taking a freaking nap."
     "Boi,"SK said.
"Shut up."

     "We gotta get out of here,"SA thought.
"We have no time to fight,"China said to him, lowly so as not to get the attention of the Skryna who were currently obviously wanting to attack them. But the Queen held them back for some reason.
     With a clawed foot the Queen pointed at SA.
"You,"she hissed. "Shall not escape, for you are needed."
      Then she pointed at China.
"You, shall not live, you have intruded on our territory."
    Then she pointed at the cyan eyed which SA was a bit wary of. But since China seemed to trust it, it seemed to only make sense if he did as well.
     "You, should have been killed,"she glared, lower in her foot. "It was a shame that he came."
     "We run,"China said, out of the hearing of the Skryna. SA made only the slightest of nods. He was all for that.
    Before the Queen can utter a command China immediately scoured the Skryna with swan shafts and looking at SA, he nodded.
The Skryna were shrieking as the arrows flew and embedded themselves into tough skin. SA found himself being quickly pushed by the friendly Skryna.
      The Queen roared as an arrow struck her side.
"After them!!"
    "Let's go,"China said calmly. He had to be calm so the other would be as well. They needed to think clearly if they wanted to escape.
"Right,"S.A. said.
     As soon as the Skryna gave chase the three friends bolted out through the stone hallway, the Skryna leading.
      "How'd you find me?"SA asked, running fast despite the cuts on his legs.
     No answer.
"Right,"SA thought. "Questions later."
      Their footsteps seemed to echo on the stone.