Chapter 48

The next day, nearly all of the countries had the buzzing noises in their head. Snaps and crude remarks were heard in the hallway. Yells and shouts filled the rooms and even the sound of punches being thrown were heard. NK had no idea what was going on.
      He just wanted to stay out of sight from Martial. If other countries were acting like this, then the law would be much more worse.
     He just wanted to find China, who always seemed to be nonchalant in every situation. If he had just half of the nonchalance that his friend had then he would definitely be fine. Nearby he heard Ukraine scolding Canada, who looked down, Estonia glaring at Finland as she pointed out something. She was glaring at others when they dared to even peek at her direction.
     Even the go-happy annoying America was downcast and avoiding Russia.
     Russia looked at NK, waved and walked over.
"What's going on?"NK asked. "Everyone seems down."
     "Da, it is like the hallway went all dark,"Russia said, even he looked a bit uncomfortable at the cold atmosphere.
     "Do you know where China is?"
"No, but did you see the way America acted? He would always come and bother me. Now he just looked at me like I was some weird alien and walked away, a bit fast if you ask me."
    "And unusual,"NK said. "How are you anyway?"
"I'm fine, although I am confused on why everyone is acting like this, it is very uncommon,"Russia said, as both of them walked down the hallway.
     "New Zealand and Australia didn't even bug us yesterday, and me and America couldn't sleep at night because they were arguing. Canada had even threatened to decapitate them." NK barely hid the surprise on his face on time.
    "Canada? The maple syrup loving guy? No way,"NK shook his head in disbelief. Then remembered what he saw in the hallway. "I saw Ukraine sort of yelling at him back there. That's unusual too, right?"
    "Ukraine? She would never. She loves the capitalist pig's brother." Russia hid his annoyance, as a brother, he had to respect her decision, if not her boyfriend.
     "I still question it." North frowned.
"Same. Also, about the fight with Martial,"Russia said. "Was it really bad?"
    NK shrugged. "I guess."
"Guess? After the fight everyone was talking about it. News spread like wildfire. More wild than Australia's. America even said that you went some sort of crazed insane mode. Black Eye right? I don't know if it is true, coming from that American."
    NK flashed his eye black temporarily in response, it was something he had found out he could do and Russia nodded.
     "Yeah."
"Hmm."
     The two walked in silence, then parted ways when the bell rang.
   "Cya,"NK waved.
"Yep,"Russia nodded.
    NK walked off, a bit disheartened since he didn't see China anywhere.
     Maybe he would see him in the second class with NATO.

China had gotten permission from BRICS to be excused from class. He had a feeling that the Skryna had something to do with this. But the thing was, was where they hid him. The current new base under the Academy? Or Skymawar?
      Qing had tugged at his mind, calling him mentally.
Fun Fact: Qing, Yin and Yang are not China's Spirit Animals. China never summoned his dragonic Spirit Animal.
   China wondered why Qing was calling him, but it sounded urgent. And as he ran back to the house of the dragons he just hoped that NK would stay out of trouble from Martial.
     He opened the door and walked in, Qing suddenly appeared at his side and led him to the Skryna, who was pacing on its four clawed feet.
     It's cyan eyes darted to him excitedly and it let out a small screech, which he grew accustomed to.
     "Ok Qing, you dragged me out of class, what is it?"