Chapter 94

Qing had gone on ahead, leading them to the hill. On the opposite side they soon saw the organizations and their fighting country friends.
      BRICS and UN was the first to spot them.
"You guys are here!"UN said, grinning as he casually slashed down a Skryna. He paused. "Russia, that bite doesn't look good."
      Russia nodded. He had temporarily forgotten it.
"We have some vines at the back. South Africa had told us the uses of them because Qing found out,"BRICS gestured to the hill at the top.
     "Vines??"Russia thought, bewildered slightly.
"North and the others are here too!"AU said, joining them. "That's great! UN, the items are in place."
        "Items?"Russia asked.
"No time to explain,"UN said. "Right now we have to move. ASEAN, come with me. AU, tell UNICEF to get her butt here and help you and BRICS evacuate the countries. NATO, get your butt here too."
     India couldn't help but sweat drop.
"What do we do?"Iran asked. "We didn't even get to join!"
     "Evacuate with the others,"NATO said. "You will get a chance. This might not be our last battle."
     "Fine,"Iran pouted.
Then Russia remembered.
     "UN, we have something." He took it out. "The Piece."
    UNICEF looked at UN.
"We don't have time to destroy it now, but good work,"UN smiled. "It is the Piece. It has the symbol."
    "Symbol?"India asked.
"Right there,"China pointed out.
     The claw-like Piece had a strange symbol on it, like an S, but the tips of the S each pierced a circle and the circles interconnected like a web.
    If Wattpad wasn't being such a jerk right now I'd be posting the picture-

    "Didn't see that,"Cambodia and Pakistan remarked at the same time.
     "Uh oh, Cambodia is in sync with him. He is cursed,"India said.
      "Oh gosh-"
"Alright NATO, let's go,"UN said. "Also, where the heck is EU?"
       "I haven't seen him anywhere,"NATO said.
"Here!"EU announced, coming in with UNICEF.
    "What do we do now? The items are in place,"UNICEF said.
     "You go with BRICS and AU to evacuate the countries. Somewhere to safety, perhaps the hills or deeper in the ravine. ASEAN over here please."
      EU saluted and went off with BRICS and UNICEF.
NATO, ASEAN and UN began to leave.
     "Wait, who do we follow?"Pakistan asked.
"You can go to the hills first,"NATO suggested.
    "Boring,"Iran said, out of earshot when the organizations left.
     "Let's follow orders for once,"Cambodia said.
"But come on!"Iran exclaimed. "We haven't contributed to this battle in any way! And that horn thing or Piece or whatever you call it, they didn't take it and now we are stuck with that."
     "With great power comes great responsibility and stress,"India nodded solemnly.
    "I don't think the stress part was there-"Cambodia started.
      "Listening to the gunfire makes me want to join,"Iran said.
     NK, China and Russia just stood there listening to the countries slightly quarrel with each other.
       "Who is gonna drag their butts up there? Cuz I ain't,"NK commented.
      Even Qing seemed to shake his head in disappointment.

      "Let's see,"EU said. "The two baskets, two spheres, the vial of whatever is in there, the two stones, the magic rock, the canister and orb are passed out, right?"
      "If you are not being specific then the readers won't know what the heck you are talking about,"BRICS stated plainly.
     Not again! My fourth wall-!!
UNICEF just chuckled slightly.
     "Of course BRICS, always the specifics."
"Hm."
     EU flew up then signalled with yellow stars that flew down. As they had discussed earlier EU's stars would signal the countries to evacuate the front ravine to follow him, BRICS and UNICEF.
      Except for the countries that had agreed to hold the items who were Poland, Canada, Ukraine, Singapore, America and his group, SK, Mongolia and Vietnam.
          The countries seemed to have taken forever to get out, but you can't blame them. They were attacked from all sides. Not to mention so many were injured.
       But slowly they trickled out. When the last country was out the ones remaining got together. Thanks to the other countries there weren't so many now.
     The Skryna went to chase but one of America's stars stopped its tracks.  Forty nine more and that caught the attention of all the Skryna.
     There were still about a good hundred or more.
The black mass was at a standstill. Waiting, anticipating, to see what their enemies with strange objects at hand would do. The Queen led them forward, claws covered in red. That caused the selected countries to glare at her. Wondering which countries have suffered under her talons.
      America gathered up his stars, but not after sending them a cold stare to warn them to stay back.
      "I ssseee,"she hissed. "You ssssurrender?"
"As if,"Ukraine scoffed.
    The group had swapped objects earlier.
Now Canada and Ukraine held the baskets, SK held the vial and orb, Poland and Germany held the two purple stones. Vietnam and Mongolia each had a sphere, America had the 'magic' rock and Singapore held the canister in hand.
     "Ssso you bring play thingsss to fight usss with?"Queen Synkyrna hissed a question again.
     America yawned. "You sound like a snake."
"No one hasss ever told usss that!"a nearby Skryna growled indignantly.
      "About time someone did,"Singapore tossed the canister to his left and right hand.

   Meanwhile, NATO, ASEAN and UN were in contact with the countries mentally.
       "You guys remember what to do?"UN asked.
"Yep,"America answered confidently.
     "One question,"SK asked. "I throw the orb into the vial and then set it on fire right?"
     "Yes,"ASEAN answered. "Then we come by and drop the other stone."
     "Got it."
"The canister has fire in it, so I just throw it out?"Singapore questioned.
    "Yes, don't forget to make sure it hits with SK's special vial in air, and to immediately leave when that happens,"UN smiled, though they couldn't see it since they were mentally communication right now, by they could sense his encouragement.
      "No more questions?"NATO inquired. They didn't have much time to chit chat, but just enough to get these questions in.
    "No,"the group responded. "We're ready.