Chapter 50

As the Skryna led the way China followed. The hallway was long and windy. The Skryna sniffed carefully and together making no sound the two went to one direction or the other.
      They had to, in several occasions,  hide behind sharp crags and rocks to not be discovered.
Fun Fact: Countries actually have two ways of giving birth.

It was surprising how the Skryna did not discover their scent yet but they needed all the luck they could get. China and the exiled Skryna were on enemy territory.
      Finally, sliding to the right after three guards trooped down the hall they came to a wall that had a black outline of a door.
      Were they suppose to do something with it? There seemed to be no way of getting it to open.
     Did they just come to a dead end?
It didn't seem so to the Skryna. It sensed the presence stronger now. It just had the urge to find it.
     It pushed the wall in several places. As China watched the Skryna finally seemed to have understood something. It clicked its claws on the door as if they were fingers and there was some sort of invisible number pad to type in a code. The cyan eyes gleamed with excitement. It seemed to have unlocked something.
     China saw that immediately strange markings appeared on the wall within the door outline.
     Then it slid open.

     "I don't see China anywhere,"NK muttered. School was a living heck without his friend. He couldn't be sick, late or whatever. China was always here earlier than him. Just earlier Martial had threw a sharp rock at his head for some reason and he was stuck on the bench watching the tiny droplets of blood drip down.
     Everyone seemed to be in an irritable mood today. Taiwan had scowled at him and that shocked NK since he was always calm and laid back like China.
       Not to mention Iran and Iraq nearly tore each other's throats apart trying to oof each other.
     And the usually cheery Mexico slamming his locker on Canada's hand either by accident or on purpose. Either way Canada had tackled him and started a fight at the hallway.
      It was chaos. In the classroom either everyone was shooting daggers at each other or just staring sullenly at their desks. It was such a quick change that NK had not expected it. Nothing made him suspect that something might be happening. And now all of this.
      It seemed as if everyone had a storm cloud above their head. What was happening?
      Russia seemed ok. So did India.
The only thing he could do was hope that everyone would get better. Wait what-