Chapter 85

SK sat on the top of a rock.
"What do we do?"Japan sighed. "This might not be the appropriate time to say this but I am really bored right now."
    SK nodded. "Yeah, considering how everything we have is being destroyed and the organizations are checking on everyone."
    "I just hope China's ok,"Japan said. "He's not here, along with Russia."
     "I don't know where they went."
"Obviously."
    "Psh."

    "What do you mean we can't go after them?!"NK demanded.
    "It's too dangerous,"NATO shook his head.
"Too dangerous my a$$!!"NK exclaimed angrily. "We can fight them off! I need to make sure he's ok!"
     "He's fine, he is with Russia,"NATO sounded tired.  "You trust him don't you?"
    NK hesitated. "Of course I do! I just want to make sure both of them are ok! I can't just stay here and do nothing!"
   "He's right,"Iran said, crossing his arms. "What kind of friends will stay back and let their friends face unexpected danger?"
     "I'll have to talk with the other organizations about it,"NATO answered.
    "Fine,"NK grumbled.
As NATO went to get the other organizations NK scuffed his shoes on the ground.
    "That is gonna take forever,"Iran said.
"Incredibly forever," India added.
      NK shook his head in frustration.
"I am just going to go,"he said.
   "We are coming,"Iran volunteered. Then said silently, "Let's get outta here."
     "Yeah,"India nodded.

     "Ok, this is, out of the question, the most disgusting thing I've ever been covered in,"Russia said, lifting his leg out of a yellowish substance that stuck stubbornly to his pant leg.
     China looked ahead. They seemed to be in a slimy chamber.
      "So, about slicing our way out of here,"Russia started, looking around as well.
    "We don't know the anatomy of this thing,"China answered back. "We have to be careful where we cut, after all we also don't know where it holds its digestive acid."
     "Very cheerful thought," Russia said.
China just stared. "Really?"
     "Yes, really, let's just keep going,"Russia started forward. "I don't wanna stay here any more than you do."
    "Same,"China said.
"Can't I just freeze the insides of this thing?"Russia asked. "It would probably be easier."
    "I don't think so,"China shook his head. "Look, I know you want to get out of this thing but look at the size of it. To freeze a creature this big will result in an immense loss of energy. And what if they decide to release it once we are out? You won't have the energy to get away."
    Russia rubbed his forehead. "You're right. So what can we do?"
    "About the freezing part,"China said. "Maybe you can just freeze the vital organs. So that if it doesn't kill it you can at least weaken it."
    "True,"Russia answered. "And you can slice through some intestines and guts."
    "Make it bleed internally,"China thought.
"So how do we know what to freeze and slice?"
    "Well, it depends,"China said, as they continued forward. "We don't know of this thing actually needs blood to survive. For all we know this could be a mutant slime."
    "That would be disastrous,"Russia sighed. "Let's just slice our way out of here once we are done. The others might need our help."
    "You are right,"China said.
"Never thought I'd ever hear you say that,"Russia joked.
    "Then you don't think at all,"China retaliated, in good humor.
     "That's what America says."
"I know."
      They came to a stop in front of a huge lump.
"What is that?"Russia asked, poking it with the Piece.
    It was hanging sideways on the side of the slimy wall.
    "There's another one,"China pointed another out. The two lumps squirmed. The yellowish clumps fell to the wet floor with a dull splat.
    Russia and China backed away, cautiously, holding their swords now.
    "What are those?"Russia said, keeping one at bay.
"They might be its offspring,"China answered. "There could be more."
    "Yes, because we have a never ending wave of enemies,"Russia said, he sliced the lump into two.
     The two pieces bounced on the floor and in the air formed into one whole again. 
    "What the?!"Russia exclaimed. "Can we kill them?"
     "Try freezing them,"China suggested, as he stabbed forward, not slicing it.
    Russia did as recommended and froze the whole lump. The slimy substances oozed inside and slipped out of a small crack that the yellow goo underneath them made.
     "We are in so much trouble,"Russia muttered.
Then in a more clearer voice said, "I think we got to make a run for it."
     "Where exactly?"
"Haven't thought about that."
    "We can only fight. Let's just avoid trying to awakening more of these."
       Immediately China plunged his blade deep down unto the slimy creature and into the belly of the beast they were in. The small lump writhed and twisted, as if trying to get free. After a while it finally went limp.
    Still, he held unto the hilt and twisted the blade.
Then he took it out, blood the color of black and red oozing out of the wound he inflicted.
     "I guess that's how we do it,"China said.
Russia then lunged at the other lump and stabbed on it as well, then twisted his blade once it reached into the body. The same black and red liquid sprouted out.
     "Then let's go,"Russia said, prodding the dead body to make sure it was definitely not living.