Chapter 66

Iran, India and Russia found it highly amusing as NK moped on the table waiting for China.
"I haven't seen him all day!"NK grumbled. "This is the worst day ever."
"Now now,"Iran playfully said. "I'm pretty sure he just went to take care of his dragons!"
"For a day?"NK asked.
"Nope, cuz here he comes!"Iran said, making gun hands at a direction.
NK snapped his head up.
"Hope I wasn't late?"
China slid unto the bench. "What's new on the menu? Still the same North Korea huh?" He looked amused at North.
NK was speechless at China's greeting.

"New on the menu, man he's a genius,"India said to Iran. "Do you think he can help me create insulting comments for Pakistan?"
"Pakistan is his friend too remember?"Iran said, though he was smirking as well.
"Shoot,"India playfully pouted.
"Of course he is the same,"Russia said, sighing.
"Where were you?!"NK jumped as if he had just noticed China was there. "Russia said he hadn't seen you in class! Martial was such a huge jerk he threw a rock at me for no reason at all! SK was being such a weirdo over Japan for some reason and I had to break the fourth wall to strangle that blasted author!"
"Looks like a lot happens when I'm gone,"China commented after North had stopped venting.
North huffed. "You have no idea."
"He has a depressing life without you,"India said in mock solemness.
"We shall pray over his poor soul,"Iran added, and then the two began snickering.
"Darn you guys,"NK scowled. "Why am I even friends with you two?"
"Because we are amazing,"Iran answered.
"And just so amazingly handsome,"India added.
"So suave!"Iran laughed.
"Just the best,"India smirked.
"No one can compare!"Iran finally bent over laughing, even India burst out.
Even Russia looked like at the verge of laughing.
"What's so funny?"NK snapped.
"Nothing,"Iran wheezed.
"You know that isn't true,"NK rolled his eye.
"Fine, it's just that,"India wiped tears of mirth from his eyes. "It is so hilarious when me and him," he gestured to Iran who was laughing at the floor now, "add to each other words and then it's like we made an ad or something."
"An ad for two idiotic bachelors,"NK stated.
"Sort of!"India said, holding his stomach from laughing so much.
"Hope you die of laughing,"NK said in a monotone.
"And then we shall pray over our souls!"Iran said through gasps of laughter.
Needless to say the two were giggling like idiots when Iran finally got back on the bench.
"Yeah, you two should join some sort of humor club,"Russia said.
"We wished,"India replied.
"If they start a Humor club I will personally blow up this Academy and leave it for the dust to devour,"NK growled.
"It is always personally,"Iran added. "You never let others do the nuke work for you."
"Exactly."