ASK AND DARE

Thanks for 1.01k reads! I never thought this would ever happen! I thank you readers who stuck with me until now. I can't thank you guys enough so I will let you guys ask questions and dare the countries!

You can ask or dare these countries by commenting on their names.

NK (North Korea)

SK (South Korea)

Japan

China

UN

EU

ASEAN

UNICEF

AU

NATO

Martial Law *I hate that guy but who cares***

Wales

Romania

Bulgaria

SA (South Africa)

Mongolia

Italy

Taiwan

America

Russia

Canada

Australia

NZ (New Zealand)

Brazil

India

Iran

BRICS

Pakistan

When they were kids

When they were kids

Here are 10 Fun Facts!!

Fun Fact: NK scared Soviet when he had given him a death glare over their argument of when he could see SK ever again.

Fun Fact: It was NK's duty to take care of Vietnam when they were younger.

Fun Fact: Soviet took China, NK, Vietnam and some others into his care when their parents be oofed.

Fun Fact: China's dark blood colored hair symbolized the millions of lives lost during the Massacre of Nanjing.

Fun Fact: China loves to climb trees.

Fun Fact: Russia quit learning Korean after NK nearly died laughing of him failing.

Fun Fact: Soviet was eager to take in China, NK and Vietnam because he wanted Russia to have more playmates.

Fun Fact: Mexico and Brazil are soccer buddies.

Fun Fact: All of these fun facts were when they were kids. Plus, Vietnam was the one that helped Soviet cook.

Fun Fact: Soviet is still alive bois. :)