Extra

Known as Black Eyes, it happens when a country is hated too much. Or if people believe they are evil. It is uncontrollable and effects features and personalities. Some countries have this. Others have White Eyes. Countries that are seen as powerful, pure and right by humans. White Eyes are held as important and are greatly respected by the other countries. Black Eyes are despised and feared since little are known about what they can do. However, they aren't actually evil, they are just seen as wicked. Still, other countries don't want to be near them and will take care to not anger those who have the ability of Black Eyes. Some countries with White Eyes is Philippines, Martial Law, Japan, South Korea, Russia and America. Some Black Eyes are North Korea, China, Afghanistan, and Imperial Japan.
      No country was born with Black Eyes, it just occurs. Others will know when a country gets Black Eyes because when it happens the country will have to go a day with the Black Eyes 24 hours to get accustomed to the effects. Pictures will be given when a country uses it or when they get it and don't judge, at least I'm trying.
      I will also drop fun facts about my Countryhumans along the way. And adding more Countryhumans info and their looks in the process.

Private message me if you want your country featured.

Edit, thanks to a question asked: Yes, you can request an Organization. And you can request on a book or on my Message Board. Happy reading!