2.5

Eclairs was sitting inside a park. She looked at the time it was 11:15am just 45 minutes before the apocalypse starts. she will go inside the room she booked inside a hotel after 15 more minutes. She was observing people who were playing inside the park. Once the apocalypse starts more than half of them would turn into The Walking Dead.

Then she naturally swayed her eyes to one side of the park, she could see a young but still handsome man silently patting his sisters head. The sister was really cute. She also seemed to be in her late teens. Somewhere between 18-20. As everyone would guess it that was the novels male lead and his lovely sister. They were very eye catching. Eclairs smile twitched,

Damn! He is going to have a bumpy love chasing in this plane

Even the story was explained in a very short manner inside a novel the personality of male lead is supposed to be that of someone who has a hard time trusting people, very protective of those close to him, and vengeful towards those who harmed him or his family.

But it was a fun fact to see that the male lead was not mad at those who captured him in last life, he was vengeful yes but towards those who amusedly looked at the whole situation while the people were dying.

The description cannot be trusted.

But if she thought about it from a normal persons point of view the male lead already grew in a very sad environment with only one person as his family, he knew about the human nature even before the apocalypse started. Even in his previous life he knew that this wave would just make people openly show their dark side. But this wave also came at very heavy cost, he lost his only family. That is the main reason he is angry at those who created the virus knowing what they are doing and hated the people who ordered them to make such a virus. In some ways Eclairs could understand the way the male lead acted. Well even though I just wanted to see what the male lead looks like I have to say that he is decent kid, for an apocalypse story he is good guy in my opinion.

Eclairs looked at the time and stood up and went to the hotel she booked. After five minutes the pair also stood up and went towards a hotel. A coincidence but the male lead seems to have booked the same hotel she had booked and they were neighbors as well. She just nodded at them and entered the room and lied down on the bed. She was tired. She did not get to sleep that much so she decided to go to sleep. The komodo dragon was asleep besides the bed. She set up an alarm before sleeping. After waking up everything would be different.

~~~~Inside a Neighbor room~~~~

Ryan looked at his sister who was peacefully sleeping. He sighed took the blanket out and covered her. Smiling slightly.

In this life I will make sure you live a happy life little sister.

After that he stood in front a window, his eyes that were warm when taking care of his sister now turned cold. No not cold they had no emotion whatsoever in them. That is what made him scary.

If this is a dream than I hope that nothing happens but if it is not than he has to take measures on preventing anything happening to Ana.

At that he started thinking about the little girl who stared at them for some time at the park also the one who is their neighbor as well. The kid looked to be 15 years old. Why is a kid that age here alone?

He is sensitive to gazes and he could tell that she was not looking at them with any ill intention. She just looked at them for few seconds and then turned away but he still remembered her expression that had a wary smile on.

It seems like she is alone. If she is a decent kid than no harm in protecting another kid.

Besides she looked familiar.

Dang Josh you Bastard she looks a lot like you.

He smiled sadly when thinking about the only other friend he made during the apocalypse. At that time when his team betrayed him he was the one who died while trying to protect him.

Ryan just clicked his tongue. No harm in protecting another little kid. If she seems to be someone harmful he would just need to kill her.

Ryan knew that him thinking like this was not good and he is not really that weak hearted. But looking at that little kid he didnt know why but his heart softened.

Just 5 minutes left before the apocalypse starts.

~~End Of Chapter~~

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter. 6 chapters tomorrow.

(3 for novel world, 3 for the other story on the same account. I paused that because my sister was proofreading the chapters I wrote.)