1.5

Week after Amaris came to the academy the classes officially started.
The past week she had just been making connections with other kingdoms.
The group of four girls

° Amaris
° Thalia
° Donah
° Jorah

Was specifically famous in the campus. Not only were they beautiful and talented they were modest and kind as well.

Than about the princess of humans Adeena. Even though there were no bad rumours about her but she was not that outstanding either. She can be called the jack of all trades but master at none. Though what attracted people towards her was her hard working spirit.
Though everyone knew that she used charm magic at the ball that was cleared because of Amaris but even after that the girl did not even flinch.
So the people just assumed that maybe her fairies and pixie were using charm magic on there own accord .

No one was aware of the fact that she did not even realize that her magic was cancelled not only that the other four girls decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. Manipulating the Pixies and fairies and causing confusion and haze in there minds.

After all mermaid and Siren's are the masters of charm magic what are some mere fairies in front of them.
As for the sphinx she is the Queen of desert and guardian of treasures also known as merciless riddle queen. She was master at words who knew how to manipulate others mind without even using magic and Thalia the elf even though she is the kindest out of all the girls in the group but she is merciless to those who harms what she cares about so created a stone that  prevents charm magic and with the principal help the light stones were installed in all parts of the academy.

As for the outdoors the princes helped in creating jewels and weapon stones that prevents charm magic.

How were they made is a hard question just that they used Amaris clear mind on them. And it was made so the stone copies the magic style and then distributes it to the surroundings. Meaning there is no need of refill or something.
Quiet OP if I say so. But with this for mythical creatures the charm magic problem was completely solved. Now about FL natural charm they cannot prevent it.

But that was all hidden from the students in the academy and only 7 people knew of this.

Other than that none of them caused trouble for anyone. Verbally they were at polite distance. No one said anything about human princess not being part of that royal group because they knew that it is hard for mythical creatures and humans to get along with each other.

Adeena had her fair share of friends as well. They were all humans though. about her interaction with other mythical creatures it was neither close not distant it was more business like as even though the creatures did not hate her but she seemed somehow off when talking to them so they kept distance.

This somehow bothered Adeena. But shrugged it off as simply thinking,

' maybe they are so charmed they don't know how to approach me.'

And went on doing her work.

As for our protagonist she was busy thinking on how to complete her other missions.
About the prince's having there own happy ending she can do something to help.
But on finding how Amaris's lover died she did not know from where to begin. There were so many problems with this case.

1. It seemed that original Amaris had ordered the fishes in the sea to search for the guy but the report that came was negative. His body was not in the sea. Asking Donah for help the result was again negative. His body was not even in the sea. Meaning he did not die in the waters.

2. Jorah used her connection with the souls of the desert to find his family in the human territories it was found that the family just disappeared one day. It was like the family never existed in the first place.

This somehow bothered Amaris a lot. How can that be possible.

' could it be that the human princess used manipulating magic on her from the beginning and that guy was just an illusion.'

[ No that can't be because her manipulation magic only works on making others having good impression of herself. Nothing else I can give that proof with my scan result.]

' than what could it be? Specifically where could he be?'

[ This is just my speculation but what if he never died in the first place. And is here somewhere.]

' if that is the case than why does no one know where his family is? They know they existed and all of the people even know there relations and I can say that for sure that the family had no connection outside the village.'

[ They could have been forced. ]

' why would anyone force them.]

[ That is for you to find.]

' Whatever.'

~~ end of chapter ~~

A/N
Here another chapter for today
The reason is simple I don't know if I would be able to update this weekend or not. I will try but no promises.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I am a writer just for fun so please overlook the details.

Also can you guys guess what is happening with the case of original Amaris's death.