0.7

Damon came back from work earlier than he used to before marriage. During the time that he spent with her he developed the habit of eating with her. She would make the meals and explain the importance of everything that is good and bad for him. At first he found it annoying but then he started appreciating her.

There was one time when she asked him to cook but he sucked at it. He nearly burnt the whole house. He did not even know how to make scrambled eggs properly. From then on she forbid him from entering the kitchen. That scene was really comical now that he thinks about it.

After he reached home grandma Li opened the door for him. He greeted her and went inside his room. He thought that Atanasia would be there but she was not. He freshened up and then came out. She was not even in the kitchen. He asked grandma Li

"Where is Atanasia?" ~Damon

grandma Li looked at him with the wry smile and looked towards the basement. He understood her expression and asked 

"how long has she been there?" ~Damon

"Soon after you left." ~grandma Li

"So you are telling me that she has been there for a whole day. Did she eat anything?"

"Yes young master she has been there the whole day and no she has not eaten anything." ~Damon

He felt helpless after hearing that. During the time he spent with her he also noticed that she would take care of those around her but would neglect when it comes to herself. She is capable of making everyone around her to depend on her but she never depends on anyone else.

He nodded towards grandma Li and went to the basement. Before he opened the door he heard Atanasia shout

"Yes! I won again."

and another voice of his sister saying 

"No, I want a rematch. I am sure to win this time."

He opened the door only to see both of them playing Snakes and Ladders. He was speechless. Both Ciana and Atanasia looked towards him at the same time.

He asked them

"When do you guys plan on coming up grandma Li has been worried. And you guys have not even eaten anything yet right." ~Damon

"What time is it? " asked Ciana

"It's 7:30" said Damon 

Ciana panicked and rushed to get ready Atanasia tried to stop her. She felt guilty for forgetting that Ciana hasn't eaten yet but Ciana said that her mom would be angry if she gets more late than this. So she went.

After she went away Atanasia stood there looking around the room splendidly forgetting about Damon. She made sure to see what needs to be done that needs outside help and started to make list of those things and also the stuff that she needs to buy.

Damon who was standing besides her felt his eyebrows twitch. He held her shoulders and turned her towards him and said 

"Atanasia rest of the work can be done later? I can see that you have done a lot but now it is time for rest. I am not the only one who needs to take care of his body you need to do the same."

Atanasia looked at Damon guilty and said

"I am sorry But I did not cook dinner today." ~Atanasia

Damon sighed she looked cute right now though.He looked at her and said

"Want to go out to eat?"

Atanasia looked at him trying to think but he said

"I am hungry and it will take time for you to cook right now right." ~Damon

Atanasia gave up and nodded while saying

"Just give me some time to get ready."

Damon nodded and said 

"Good I am waiting."

She went to get ready as Damon watched her with the smile on his face. Soon after Atanasia came after changing. Damon was in awe she wore simple yet elegant dress and she looked extremely beautiful to the point that he almost forgot how to breathe.

Atanasia snapped him out of his thoughts and asked

"Are we not going."

He looked at her an nodded and then left with her. They did not speak during the whole ride. It was silent with a soft music in the background which Damon turned on just to avoid awkwardness.

He took her to a simple yet luxurious restaurant. They sat on there tables ( I was not able to find good sentence)
Damon asked Atanasia to order whatever she wanted. He would take the same things as her.

Atanasia agreed she ordered for the both of them but it was different menu then the one she ordered for herself. Once he noticed what she ordered for him he felt his heart skip a beat.

It was everything that he liked or was fond of. He was about to ask her something when

" Fancy meeting you here Atanasia. Hows life after marriage."
Some unknown young lady asked her.

Atanasia rummaged through her memory and found out that she was her friend. And on further note she was also heroines best friend in the novel.

The one who also made the situation with her mother in law worst on the novel by telling half truth.
At this she understood what save mother in law from snakes meant.

" It's fun! I am here with my husband. Here he is Damon and Damon this is Claire my friend from Germany." ~Atanasia.

Damon looked at her and just nodded his head. Claire was dumbfounded and see strucked looking at him and felt jealous to see him with Atanasia.

She has been jealous of her since the she met her. She was even more mad when she got to know she has good relationship with her family. She tried to change her but now she looks more sharper than ever as if she through her.

They talked for a while after which her husband came to pick her up and she bid them good bye. Her husband was a kind and caring man but not up to her standard she wanted someone like Damon.

Of course Damon saw what she was thinking. It was something that he should know as a business man. He was just not able to know what his wife is thinking much to his interest.

He asked who was she to which he got a strange answer

" Just a snake that cannot live without poisoning someone."

Damon thought that it is better to stay silent as of now. Not knowing that mother in law (Damon's mom) , Felix and Ciana heard it and made mental note of not having or believing anything that Claire says
So what they were doing here yes they were spying on them.

At that point Atanasia heard a ding saying she completed her side mission.
She thought that was easy but system did say that it is simple level right now so it can be done just by changing but then another side mission came and that was
Make Felix fall for Ciana.

She felt something weird with the mission now. When she heard a voice saying
" Hello boss. Hope I did not disturb you."
It was Alex his secretary. Damon nodded and just talked about there office stuff which she found interested when suddenly

[Long time no see eclairs.]

She looked at Alex and thought 'Valak' and he nodded.
The heck Alex is Valak. He chose to be Damon's secretary.

~~End Of Chapter~~