0.15

It has been a 4 months since Sia started her channel with Ciana. And because of all the sport she got popular in no time. It was easy to the point that she felt disappointed that there was no challenge at all.

She is good at taking care of everything. But as her channel started to get popular she needed more people to help her run the channel. As no matter what job you have you cannot handle everything alone. But she still has to hire people who are talented and those that she can trust. So she and Ciana decided to start advertising and giving them tests so that they can look for talent.

Soon after the test results were announced they both decided to conduct an interview for those that were selected. So both of them decided to hold interviews in mother in laws cafe. Yes  she had a cafe and told both Ciana and Sia when they were deciding  for the place. She said that it was just her hobby.

All the while Ciana and Sia both were in shock. Ciana because she never knew that her mother had any hobbies other than chatting and showing off her children in front of other aunties and Sia because she could not understand how rich people lived. Well it would have been fine if the cafe was a normal one. Like the one that is neither too expensive and not too cheap either but it was one of the most famous and expensive cafe in city.

That was even more of a shock. Sia tried to change the location so as to not come out overbearing to the people she is going to interview but mother emotionally blackmailed her so she had no way out. In this case even Damon did not help her saying " What is wrong with showing others that you are rich?" 

Okay She knows that there is nothing wrong with it. And those people who actually watch her videos and follow her know that she is rich. I mean how could you not. It is obvious. But there is a limit to how much you show right. But these people don't understand that. So instead of booking the whole place she just asked to get the table in the secluded area. That was a compromise between two sides.

On the day of the interview :

Sia and Ciana both wore simple yet elegant and casual short dress. ( I don't know how to describe clothes so I just add pictures.)

Sia wore

for shoes

Where as Ciana wore 

for shoes

( The pictures are not mine I got them from the internet

( The pictures are not mine I got them from the internet. Also I loved the dresses but I Looooooovvvvveeeee Shoes more.)

Both of them were eye catching. Sia was stunned seeing Ciana dressed up. As she rarely dresses up but she looked beautiful that way. The same way everyone was stunned to see her dressed up as well. Even though she does dress up when she wants but that is rare. 

In Damon's had her beautiful self was even more beautified. It was to the point where he wished that all the people whom she will interview are women. If Sia heard what he is thinking she would have hit him on the head.

Even Felix was praying the same thing. And that was for 2 reasons. One He is a huge sis con. He does not like the fact that his precious little sister is already married. And second because She and Ciana look beautiful enough for men to look at them like perverts.

At this point he sees Ciana as his friend as well. His feelings did grow but not the point where he gave her his heart. There is still a long time for that. But for Sia there interactions are already like couples.

Anyways back to the interviews 

Both Sia and Ciana were interviewing based on there standards. Then Finally when the last candidate came Sia was surprised.

It was young man with almost the same age as Damon. He looked older than Damon but it is his fault for being the male lead who are forever young. So she was sure that Damon and this guy are the same age. But that is not the point. The guy in front of her is Female leads cousin also the person who was originally the one who gets the job in male leads company but female lead stole it by underhanded means.

How does she know that well that is because today is the day when female lead joins the company of the male lead.

This is going to be fun.

Sia thought in her head.

~~End of chapter~~

  [Author you forgot to add her conversation with me]

'You are not that important system'

[Uh I am cuz I am the basic point why your story started.]

' Sure in next chapter '

A/N

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. 

This arc has not much drama.

I am a writer just for fun.

Please overlook the details.