0.1

In a large a fancy restaurant young lady could be seen sitting with her eyes closed. Even though she was dresses gaudily she still looked beautiful. She had black hairs that flow like river and move down to her thighs, Large blue eyes and jade like smooth skin. She had all the right curves on her body. One that would make anyone look back at her.

It was the character that Eclairs has taken control of in this world. The reason why she has her eyes closed is because she is receiving the worlds plot.

So this world is the typical CEO and employee romance huh.   

The female lead of this world Anais was the youngest daughter of a supposedly well off family. They were neither too rich neither too poor. She grew up having everything that she needed loving family, good friends and a good bearing. She grew up loved by everyone. She was beautiful as well. After completing her education she applied for job but failed to get it. {'because it was not the male leads office'} (both the system and eclairs thinking this)

After 2 years of struggle to get a job she was finally able to land on a job. Although it was not as good as she expected her job to be she was still happy to get it. She was a hard worker and soon won the hearts of her colleagues. One day while carrying the large pile of papers she suddenly collided with the male lead Damon on the stairs. 

{'The legendary collide on the stairs and save scene.'}

her heart skipped a beat but she ignored it apologized and left. Later on she found out that he was the CEO of the company and panicked. At the same time she was happy for some reason.

Then one event let to another and she always seemed to have had encounters with the male lead which were purely coincidental according to the novel {'sounds shady'}  

And through each encounter they somehow fell in love with each other. {'So obvious'}

But they kept it to themselves for Anais because she always thought that they were on different leagues and for Damon because he was already married and did not want to be disrespectful to his wife. Even though he did not love her he still respected there wedding.

But Damon's mother did not like the daughter in law for so many reasons but she did like female lead for his son so she helped female lead get with his son. Of course how could there be story without any drama Damon's wife Atanasia was gaudy and a savage woman she hated the fact that her mother in law is trying to get someone else as his son's wife. Even if Damon had no interest in it and would always keep a distance between himself and Anais.

 {' Sad life of being a villain. '}

She started plotting against Mother in law and Anais. She tried to kill them off but was exposed by her own brother. He was a sis con but never actually showed it. He did not wanted his sister to be a murderer so got her away from there male lead on finding it what she was trying to do divorced her.

{'I would have killed him if he did not do that. Any person in there right mind should leave the person planning a murder of there own mother.'}

Her brother even though loved his sister always kept a hateful expression in front of her because he thought maybe she might change her ways of living and that was his fault. She felt alone and devastated and finally committed suicide one day.

{'Really author can't you leave her alone even without killing her off'}

Her brother Felix did not know what to do and stayed working until one day he found someone who healed his heart and let go of the past. It was Damon's younger sister. She could tell his feelings. She was a nice girl.

Damon and Anais get together and lived happily ever after. 

{'seriously what a shitty novel. There are so many problems with it.'}

[We have been thinking about the same thing for a while now Eclairs.] ( system talking)

' like minds think alike valak.' ( eclairs thinking )

so who am I and what are my missions.

[ you are Atanasia Watson. The timeline is 2 weeks before your wedding with Damon Reinhart and also 1 year before the heroine lands on a job . You cannot change that course now. I will give you her memories. and you only have one mission and that is Live a happy and long life.]

'Please do give me her memories and also I had no plans of changing the fact that I would be marrying Damon. Because he was respectful towards her throughout the wedding he only left her after finding it what she did though I would still not have any physical relation with him.'

[true but are you sure you are fine with wedding you did not even have any dating experience in your last life. I bet you cant even stay as a married couple for 1 year.]

I was mad at his words but I still said

' I can act you know I am going to make the story go my way then without changing there lives much just changing mine or should I say Atanasia's life.'

'tell why did the male leads mother hated me?'

[ She was not against you at first even if she did not like you much but hated you after you forcefully called her son for buying a wedding dress she followed her son and overheard you badmouthing and cursing and being spoiled. She was not able to accept the fact that her son is having to marry an outrageous person ]

' I am surprised he stayed with her after that she already has a bad reputation with him it seems.'

so I am at the part where I called him to buy a wedding dress. It seems that no one knows much about me yet as I came from abroad. So world conscious gives me the role with which I can OOC it seems. So how should I play it. Let's spot mother in law first. I think she is already here to avoid being noticed. It seems that she is with my brother Felix.

It seems that he wants to know my personality by his own efforts and not by his spies anymore. He gave jobs to some people to take notice of everything that I do and tell them to him when Atanasia went abroad.

I smirked knowing what I am going to do and how I am going to play. But the male lead sure is late.

"sorry for being late Atanasia."

While I was thinking that I heard a handsome man apologize. I looked towards him and nodded while saying

"it's okay. I understand." and smiled.

[just that was your reaction on looking at him. he is handsome you know.]

' I was in an entertainment industry. I am immune to handsomeness.'   

" um If I may what are you thinking about? " 

Damon thinking' why the heck does she feel different today she did not bash out for once.'

" I was just questioning your mentality. "

" excuse me."   

[I can see your brother and future mother in law in dumbfounded state.]

' I wanna laugh at there expressions '

" Excuse me Atanasia but what do you mean by that? "

~~to be continued~~