0.17

It has been 2 days since the interviews and me and Ciana had been busy on selecting the candidates that we interviewed. It was not only that some of the people were sent to us by both My dear husband Damon and My dearest Elder Brother Felix.

We have interviewed them as well and let me tell you it hard to select just few people out of so many promising candidates. We might have to break so many hearts. Now I finally understand what all those people who interviewed me in my past life went through. 

' I am very sorry for ever cursing you esteemed heads or whatever your ranks were that I don't even remember. '

[ It is fine. It is not like they are not used to it. Or they never went through this stage. Everyone has to go through it even the bosses have to do that to get more experience so that they would be able to handle the company well. ]

' But I never thought that I would be the one that rejects too. Now it is my turn to be cursed by them. '

[ Come on. You were a celebrity once so of course you are already used to being cursed by people. And if not than the fact that Karma is a B***h suits you well. Now all those celebrities who get cursed every day won't have any grievances anymore. Isn't that good enough.]

' Who the heck made you m system. '

[Our compatibility host.]

'Curse that compatibility.' 

[Same here.]

'Good enough'   

as Atanasia was busy fighting with Valak in her head. Ciana was busy in admiring her. Because in her view Atanasia looked like a diligent worker who is going through every detail of the candidate.

Now to the main topic. Cason smith was selected. Why you ask? Well of course that is because no one in there right minds would let such a thick and juicy piece of meat right. Young and talented and also he has the work experience as well. And out of all the candidates given to us he has the most potential. He is a Diamond that needs to be polished for it to shine.

As for the female lead, Damon has been investigating her and the background. From what I heard from Valak female lead may be a selfish person but she does not even have a faintest clue that she is being used by her so called friends. 

She is a spy without even knowing that she is. Truly Karma is a bitch. She used her cousin as a stepping stone and now someone else is using her as a stepping stone as well.

Well that is that. Damon won't be firing her anytime soon. We have to find who is behind all this.  Not because it is my mission Damon will solve it anytime soon. But I want to help him can't let my husband exhaust himself completely right.

It took as half a day to completely sort out the results and decide who to chose. Me and Ciana finally relaxed it has been 2 and half day to do this. And right now our channel is not even that big. I wonder how long will it take when it does get big. I never knew that it is complex as well.

That is a hard. Speaking of Ciana my mission regarding Ciana and Felix is stuck at 60%. It won't go any further than that. I wonder what I have to do in order to help them. But than again these feelings cannot be forced. But I ship them and at this rate I can see that ship sinking.

After relaxing and talking for a while Ciana went home. And I was left alone.

'Valak what is Damon doing.'

[Working.]

'How long before he finishes his work.'

[4 hours.]

'Fine than I will be coming over.'

[Why]

'I am bored and I miss him.'

[Are you in love.]

'Yes I am.'

[that was straight.]

'of course. What is there to hide when you love someone. You gotta be straight forward.'

[ Are you not afraid that you wont be able to see him in other worlds.]

'who says I am not?'

[Than why? Don't you think you will regret it.]

'I don't know about the future but I do know that I will regret not living my life to the fullest with him right now.'

[Do as you suit.] 

After that Atanasia got up and started getting ready to go and meet her husband. It was 6 pm right now. 

~~To Be Continued~~ 

I Forgot I had to update this book. I am sorry. The chapter just stayed with me since I wrote 0.16. But it was on hard copy rather than in my computer as draft. So yeah.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.