1.13

The group returned to the academy after the holiday. They had taken extra leave for 3 days as it would have taken time for them to return.

The group had contacted the other royal members to keep an eye on humans also to be ware from the charm magic.

Once the returned Amaris told Valak to keep tabs on the Adeena's fairy and pixie.
Also to record it as it can be recorded in the magic orb.

(A/n: Idea from miss not so sidekick also to be added in this story it was given by my lil sis.)

And Amaris requested her father to do something to arrange a meeting with the spirit king in about a month.

Also Valak also had to keep tabs on the movements of human kingdom. Also more specifically to keep eye on the male lead. Duke Damien.

And things were not going as smooth as they seemed.

(For the author that is. As she is out of ideas for completing this arc. She lost her mind. She only knows how to end it. But not how to keep it in the mid.)

For the human princess that is. As all of the mystic kingdoms were contacted to be aware of the sinister plans of the humans.

The students were already aware of the princess using charm magic but they though that the pixie and fairy friends were doing it on there own accord and it is not like they harmed anyone physically.

But the movements and orders of the kingdoms to always be on guard near humans prove the situation to be something else.

As the date for the meeting with spirit king came so were the evidence of the humans plot collected

One week before the meeting a letter from duke Damien came for a meeting with Amaris and her group.

~~ end of chapter~~

Hope you enjoyed the chapter 😊

And my little sister finally decided to publish her story.

It is on this account as well and named,

" Guide to raising second male leads child."