0.18

By the time Atanasia got ready it was already 6:30.  She wore a skew neck floral pattern dress with basic black heels.

  She wore a skew neck floral pattern dress with basic black heels

She left her hair open

She left her hair open. Than she took her car keys and purse. And went off towards Damon's office. It took roughly 30 minutes for her to reach there. Even though she did say that she fell in love with Damon at the same time she was worried. 

Because she was not even sure that if these feelings belonged to her or were originals lingering feelings. Or did these feelings even represent love or not. If she goes to other worlds will she forget him and happily fall for other guy or will she remain tied to these feelings forever. She had so many questions which made her scared of herself. That she might end up betraying him in other worlds.

Thinking these things she entered the building. At the reception there was a guy and girl who seemed to be relaxing. From there faces it looked like they just got the chance to relax. 

Seeing a beautiful young woman come over to the counter the two employees just stared at her in awe. Both of them had the slight blush on there face. Well even the girl seemed to be looking at her as she was eyeing a star. Well you see if someone is prettier than you the person would feel jealous and envious but If the person way more prettier than you than you just admire them as your idols. 

Looking at her beauty and a gentle and kind temperament with nobles aura surrounding her. Atanasia looked like a confident rich miss. The two employees instinctively got up and fixing there expressions they asked her 

" How can we help you mam? "

Sia smiled and replied 

"I would like to go and meet Mister Damon."

The two employees looked at each other and than at her

"Excuse us mam But do you have an appointment?"

The two were a bit cautious thinking maybe this is another young lady trying to seduce there boss.

"Ah that I don't. "

The two relaxed seeing that she was not haughty and did not get mad and politely said

"Than we are sorry mam but we cannot let you go."