0.23

Warning:  (I suck at it)

Damon looked at the lovely woman beneath him with desire filling every inch of his body. He still managed to control himself and asked her,

" Are you 100% sure about this decision Sia? Because there is no going back once it all starts."

Sia blushed furiously embarrassed at their position and his statement. She gulped than nodded her head before saying,

" please be gentle."

That was when the last thread holding him back broke. He looked at her again and said,

" Of course I would be but since this is also my first time so please forgive any lack of skills."

After saying that he leaned in and kissed her. At first it was just overlapping his lips with her's, than it turned to sucking and nibbling than he pried her lips open through his tongue traced her pearl like teeth and sucked at her tongue.

The man was simply following his instincts. There kiss only stopped when both of them were out of breath.
After that kiss Damon stared at Sia again whose eyes were now glazed. She couldn't have known how adorable she looked right now. He leaned for the kiss again but this time it ended quickly before he trailed down to her neck, than to her collar bone, than to her ear tracing it with his tongue. When that was not enough he gently bit her ear and whispered,

" Let's go to bed Sia."

She just nodded before he princess carried her to the bed.

The rest leave it to your imagination.

~In the morning~

Two figures of a man and a beautiful woman could be seen together. Hugging each other closely. Damon opened his eyes seeing Sia lying on his arm and cuddling close to him he felt relaxed. He hugged her closer and kissed her forehead. Both of them were already dressed in clean sleepwear. At night they went a little wild. Well mostly he, because he just like her teared filled face in this situation and he just had the urge to bully her. So yeah.....

All of a sudden he felt ashamed for his lack of self control, even though he knew it was her first time, it was his first as well. He did not know how to control himself okay.

He felt a little sorry for her, well since today is Sunday he has a day off they can sleep for a little longer. He looked at the time and it was 8:00 am she usually wakes up by 9:30 am on weekends. So he just snuggled in with her. Massaging her waist.

Well yes it was true that he lusted for her but he is not a beast who would attack a sleeping woman. He was simply massaging her feeling really guilty, he heard from his mother than woman's waist feels sour. Well she did not tell him it was just that he heard her when she was talking to her friend.

He gently massaged her till 9:30 am he could feel her body relax even when she was in her sleep. So he kept on massaging her for so long when all of a sudden he felt her move, she slowly opened her eyes and upon seeing him she flashed him a deep dimple smile, saying " good morning. " He also smiled back at her caressing her cheeks before gently kissing her lips.

This had become there normal routine after confession. But due to last night's activity Sia blushed way more than she usually does, seeing this Damon chuckled and said,

" Now you are completely mine."

Which caused her to blush even more due to his words.
As she hastily went to the washroom Damon intercom Grandma li to bring their breakfast to the bedroom,
It was Atanasia who always prepared breakfast but today Damon just called Grandma li telling her to prepare breakfast.
When Sia came out mini table was set on the bed that was filled with breakfast, Damon got up and guided her to the table. He had washroom in his study to freshen himself up for breakfast.