a warm welcoming

dynamic : tommy and wilbur are phils biological children, techno and phil are old friends and current allies (antarctic empire)

techno goes to phils house for the first time

ages are gonna work differently stay with me here

phil : 32
techno : 22
wilbur : 14
tommy : 7

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

third pov

"youre gonna love them! theyre- well, wilbur is well behaved. im sure they'll like you a lot." phil said, leading techno to his home. techno hummed, nodding. "whatever you say, phil."

the older led the piglin up the porch steps and unlocked the door, hearing loud yells from behind it. phil smiled up at techno and shook his head.

as the door opened, a tall figure held two children, one screaming more than the other. "welcome back, phil! did you guys have a safe trip?" someone asked, their voice laced with a british accent. techno noted on how deep the persons voice was.

they were wearing a yellow flower crown, complimenting their elegant white top. they had a light yellow long skirt with a lighter pink ribbon tying it together. on their feet, they wore white flats with a small yellow flower pattern on the tip.

"hello, eret. yes, we had a mostly safe trip, with some annoying mobs here and there, but a safe trip nonetheless. it was also very fun." phil answered, walking inside whilst guiding techno with a wing on his upper back.

phils house was quite big, with lots of simple, but comfortable looking furniture here and there. eret gently let the kids down out of his grip, and he smiled warmly when they rushed to the blonde.

phil kneeled down and wrapped the two in a big hug, his black wings wrapping around them as if they were another set of arms. techno smiled slightly at the interaction, knowing immediately they were a happy family.

when phil stood, eret waved and phil moved out of the way so the taller could get out the door. "eret, before you head home, would you like a snack?" phil asked, turning towards the one in a dress.

eret shook their head, smiling. "no thank you, but thanks for the offer, phil! ill be on my way. see you!" and he walked down the steps, flats clicking on the hard material satisfyingly.

when eret was off the porch, phil lightly closed the door and turned back around. "well, techno. welcome to my house! make yourself at home." he said, clasping his hands together so it made a loud noise.

phil then gasped, coming to the realization that he and techno were still wearing their coats and heavy capes. phil held a hand out in front of the taller. "give me your cape and coat, techno."

the younger obeyed, taking his red cape off, handing it to the older, who placed it on a coat rack. then, techno took his dark blue coat off and phil took it, doing the same with the cape.

phil led techno and his kids to his living room instead of his front room, setting techno down on the green couch. technos tail flicked, staying close to him.

tommy eyed it and his own tail started wagging. he turned to wilbur, tugging in his yellow sleeve. the older gave him a look, but looked anyway.

"look, look! the pink man has a tail! just like me!" he exclaimed, nearly ripping wilburs sleeve off from how much hes tugging at it. wilbur rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen just as his dad walked out.

phil had a small tray in hand, holding two teacups and a slightly bigger teapot, hilding, probably, tea. he set it on the table that was put in front of the couch techno was sitting in.

techno nodded as phil sat beside him on the comfortable furniture. tommy and wilbur sat on the other side of phil, play-fighting with each other angrily.

phil turned to techno, a small smile on his face. "would you like some tea, techno?" he asked. techno nodded, folding his hands in his lap.

phil poured the two of them some herbal tea and techno uttered a small, "thanks." they sat in comfortable silence besides the two children bickering. "tommy, wilbur, stop fighting." he ordered, voice suddenly more stern and scary.

technos eyebrows raised. he only ever heard this version of phils voice when techno was in danger and he couldnt do anything to help. but, then it was filled with more desperation.

the two kids immediately quit their banter. tommy huffed and crossed his arms immaturely, and wilbur sighed and leaned into the couch more.

techno chuckled quietly, sipping his tea. phil looked at him with a small grin. his eyes looked as if they were saying sorry. "theyre kids, you know? loud and fight too much." techno nodded, as if he actually knew.

they continued to talk about plans if other countries or factions attacked, plans for more effective mining resources and important things like that.

and meanwhile, tommy and wilbur were listening, wilbur kind of understanding and tommy just being flat out confused.

the clock struck 5 pm, and phil and techno were at the door, the older giving the younger his stuff made to keep him warm. phil opened the door for techno and as the taller stepped out, they gave each other a quick hug and waved each other goodbye.

phil closed the door and tommy and wilbur immediately bombarded him with questions.