nothing

this takes place after the tubbo execution and when wilbur goes in front of everyone to confront schlatt, and techno is protecting him

also there are no ships and never will be!! i do ship some of them but i wont put any ships into this book because it makes most of the mcyt uncomfortable!!

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

third pov

wilbur ran through the crowd, taking the last bite of a baked potato and stood in front of niki, techno following closely behind, sword unsheathed, guard sky rocketing. "ah, the tyrant has decided to step in front of niki, making him oh so vulnerable. nice job, lover boy." schlatt said, his voice booming over the crowd since his microphone was broken from the firework explosion. wilbur glared daggers at schlatt and put an arm in front of niki, keeping her from going forward, his fists clenched into tight balls of fury. niki swallowed dryly as everyone stared at her, wilbur, and techno. techno was sweating, not liking that fact. "so, whyd you decide to stand in front of the crowd?" the president asked. wilbur sighed and put his hand down. "it sounded like you were going to hurt someone else. hurt niki." techno took a quick glance at niki, scanning her for any injuries, and when he looked back up at her face, their eyes met. nikis eyes were filled with fear, but when meeting technos, her eyes held a glint of anger for tubbo. techno gave her apologetic eyes and turned his attention back to the rest of the crowd.

"you really care for her, dont you? say, is she like your girlfrie-" niki interjected. "DONT EVEN START THIS, SCHLATT. THIS- this isnt... shut up." her voice boomed but became quieter over each word. by the end her voice was barely above a whisper. schlatt looked at her with amused eyes. then he grinned. "youve gotten braver, havent you? the war toughened you up, huh?" niki clenched her fists and looked up to glare at the corrupt ram. she looked like she was about to say something, but she closed her mouth and sighed. Wilbur, however, still had angry eyes fixated on schlatt. schlatt noticed, and gave the exile his full attention. "would you like me to get to the point, pretty boy?" he asked, grinning. "sure, my pretty princess." even in times like this, wilbur didnt hesitate to embarrass and or anger schlatt in the most weird ways possible. schlatts eyes darkened. "kill him."

technos ears perked up immediately and he grabbed wilbur who grabbed niki. techno got a hit on multiple people, whipping his sword around and jabbing people to get them out of his way while dragging wilbur and niki along. when they left manberg, they immediately got on the nearest horse, and rode to pogtopia. three people on a horse wasnt so bad, since niki and techno were significantly smaller than wilbur. when they got there, they saw tommy and tubbo already opening the dirt door for them. they jumped off the horse- well, techno did- and put it in the ditch, running inside. tommy barricaded the base quickly and sighed. techno grabbed his hairtie and pulled it out, his long pink hair coming down against his back. he put the hairtie in an ender chest and walked down the stone steps. tommy glared at him as he walked and sighed, turning to wilbur and noticing niki. he smiled and waved at her, then turned his hard gaze to the insane man. "why did you let techno back? he betrayed us by killing tubbo!" he exclaimed, angrily. tubbk frowned and went downstairs. wilbur turned to him with a small, crazy smile. "he betrayed you. i dont care that he was forced and pressured into killing your best bud. thats a you problem. not mine." he waved tommy away and turned back to niki, tending to her major wounds.

when he finished, he took one step down the stairs before he was stopped. he turned around and saw niki holding on to his sleeve. "what?" he asked, deadpanned. niki pulled away at that. she had tears in her eyes. "what happened to you?" wilbur gave her a confused expression. "whatever do you mean, niki?" he asked, faking this act. niki seemed to believe it and he almost grinned. she sighed shakily and wiped her teary eyes. "youve changed so much, wil. before this you wouldve cared for tubbo, and now? youre acting like hes nothing to you!" she exclaimed, more tears threatening to fall. wilbur grinned. "but he is nothing to me. just like how after fundy burned the flag? hes nothing to me. tommy, is nothing to me. techno? he still has potential. you?" he giggled crazily. he lifted an arm to point a finger at her. "you. are. nothing. to me."

and with that he left her alone.