pigstep

hahaha tommy the rapper go brrrr

based on wilburs 100 player moon stream with the other sleepy bois

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

wilburs pov

i unlocked the front door to my house, and stepped inside to hear faint music coming from deeper inside the house. i sighed and closed the door, making sure its locked, and then tool my shoes off. i headed upstairs to my room before i turned my head to my left, where technos room sat. that was where the familiar music was playing. i also heard fucking tommy horribly rapping and phil was laughing. and i also heard a small, 'ba'. i figured that was techno. i went inside my room and took my socks off, throwing them in a laundry basket in the corner of my room. i took my maroon beanie off and changed from a white long sleeves button up and gray cargo pants to the iconic yellow jumper and black sweatpants after closing my room door.

i knocked on technos door, fins perking up after seeing a slightly disheveled but also extremely happy techno. he unexpectedly grabbed my sleeve and dragged me in the room, not caring for the door since no one else lives here. he sat me down on the floor next to phil, who only turned to me and smiled. i just realized that there was a fucking jukebox sitting in the middle of our little circle. "where the hell did you aquire this?" i asked, astonished. techno grinned. "phil got it for my birthday, but i never used it." he said. phil grinned and nodded. "yep, he also told me to get only one disc. that disc being called, pigstep." tommy burst into laughter at my reaction.

third pov

wilburs eyes widened and his mouth was agape. "im sorry, pigstep?" the other three nodded, only making wilburs brain deflate. after he recovered, he burst out laughing. the others glanced at each other and quickly joined. for the rest of the night, techno was 'ba'ing, and tommy was 'rapping', while also both of them making phil and wilbur laugh.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

short but wholesome i wanted to write about what happened at the beginning of wilburs stream and im so happy he played with the sleepy bois !!! :)))))