bloodlust

requested by GreenAgator

TW: DEATH, BLOOD, GORE

techno becomes insane and bloodthirsty unwillingly after dream says some "blood for the blood god" shit and goes on a killingspree, and after killing almost everyone on the server countless times after they respawn, his family steps in

also in this lets pretend wilbur didnt die ok haha im crying

+×+×+×+×+×+×

third pov

dream was bored. he wanted something eventful to happen. but, he didnt know how to make something start. he went to almost everyone on the server for personal input, to try and trigger something in them that makes them snap, and the last person left was techno, and he was irritated. though, when he spotted techno sitting down beside a tree, he smiled, the irritation almost going away. he didnt know much about techno, but he did know one thing that was very easy to trigger.

he approached techno and waved when the pink haired hybrid raised his head, looking up at him with a small smile. he put his book down and stood, meeting up with dream as he walked closer. "hey, techno. you been doing alright?" dream asked, grin wide and visible to all. (his mask only reaches his eye and nose area.) techno noticed his happiness, and tried to match his emotion. the hybrid nodded, rolling his champagne colored sleeves up. dream nodded. "the weather is quite nicd today, isnt it?" he asked, earning a nod from the other. "yes, its quite nice. thats one of the reasons i came outside to read." he explained, agreeing. dream smiled and gasped slightly. techno glanced at him with slightly intrigued eyes. "what is it, green man?" dream chuckled at the nickname. "i have an even better spot to sit and relax in. wanna join me? ive been wanting some company. and you dont have to talk if you dont want to." techno hummed and grabbed his book, nodding. "sure, dream. ill join you."

the two made small talk comfortably and walked to lmanberg, dream taking techno by a fairly large tree beside quackitys wooden house. the two sat down together, techno opening his book in his lap, admiring the view of the surprisingly pretty crater. "you were right, dream. this is pretty nice." dream chortled and pat techno once on the back. "well, when am i wrong?" techno looked at him. "a lot, actually. oh, and hey, remember the time you tried to make a crafting table out of-" technos muffled laughter was heard underneath an embarrassed dreams hand. "okay, okay, shut up, pig man!" he took his hand off technos mouth and they smiled at each other. they sat in comfortable silence for a little before a couple people walked up to them. "hey, techno. hey dream."

the silent pair looked up and saw tubbo, quackity, tommy, and karl. dream smiled and waved, techno humming and nodding. "so, whatre you two up to?" quackity asked, hands in his pockets. dream shrugged. "we're just relaxing." techno nodded and closed his book, setting it to the side. dream noticed, and was about to ask what he was doing before tommy let out a loud shriek and cackled when everyone else jumped. techno rolled his eyes. "oh my god, tommy. go mess with wilbur and phil." he said, clearly irritated by his little brothers presence. tommy grinned and dragged the other three away, tubbo and karl waving goodbye to dream and techno.

dream then turned to techno. "whyd you put the book down?" techno sighed. "im gonna go collect potatoes from pogtopia. im kind of hungry and ive ran out of potatoes in my bag." dream nodded and when techno grabbed his book and put it in his bag, he knew he was ready to execute his plan. when techno stood, dream followed suit, quickly, and swiftly grabbed technos wrist, twisting it tightly. techno jumped and winced, snapping his head to look back at dream. "what-" dream shushed him, and he went silent. "okay, technoblade. i am extremely bored since there had been absolutely no fights or arguments going on lately. ive tried to turn everyone against one another, and it hasnt worked so far. so, im just going to make this brief."