welcome home, theseus

techno shows his new, secreter room to tommy but its kind of angsty

this is gonna be a little shorter also slight tommy angst??? idk he just sad

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

third pov

"youre not gonna kill me, are you?" tommy asked, thin tail curling around his leg, unsure. the older stopped his movements, and slowly turned his head to look at tommy.

"no, we came to an agreement. im not one to break 'deals'." he responded, turning his head back around. tommy visibly recoiled at his cold words. he was expecting techno to be more familial.

they walked through the snow quietly, tommy trying to keep up as much as possible to the older, afraid to be left alone.

"we're almost there." techno mumbled. the younger nodded and put his slightly clammy hands into his pockets.

he didnt know why he was so nervous. they came to an agreement. they promised to help each other, not hurt. so why was he so afraid?

tommy gasped when he hit a firm but soft surface. he slowly backed away and saw technos back right in front of him.

"watch where youre going, tommy." the older stated, walking forward again. tommy shivered, bur not from the cold.

he was very afraid of techno.

tommy was shaking all the time when around techno, even if it was slight, because the younger had seen his brothers major change.

he wasnt a caring older brother anymore, he was a cold, bloodthirsty monster.

"come here." techno uttered. tommy swallowed dryly, slowly trenching through the thick snow, and reached his shivering hand out to the gray button.

as his hand placed pressure onto the stone, he heard a loud noise from beside him, and retracted his whole body away from the wall.

techno smiled evilly when his hall of skulls had opened, leaving it visible to the younger who stood near him.

tommys shaky breath was heaved into the cold air, his heart beating rapidly.

"welcome home, theseus." techno said, walking in.

tommy felt dread tickling up his back into his neck.

he knew he and techno were going to strike a small attack on lmanberg, but he wasnt expecting this.

he felt tears sting his eyes as he imagined the horrors of so many withers attacking fire filled streets of his old country.

he felt the salty liquid pour out of his terrified eyes as he imagined the deaths, and the torture tubbo would go through.

then it occured to him.

tubbo would most likely die, since he runs it all.

he couldnt have that, but how would he stop the blade?

he couldnt, and he knew that.

there is nothing he can do.