sparring session gone wrong

TW: BLOOD, VOICES

technos voices go off the rails for the first time

this is in the past
phil: 26
techno: 16
wilbur: 15
tommy: 7

i will make a part two

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

"boys! do you want to spar outside or not?" phil shouted, tapping his foot against the floor, hand holding two medium sized swords. there was a bunch of thumping upstairs, some muffled voices, some shouts, and then the bulls of children shuffled down the stairs.

even techno was riled up. he, wilbur, and tommy were at each others throats, but less violently and more playfully. wilburs back hit the floor as tommy and techno jumped him excitedly, veins rushing with adrenaline.

phil clapped, making all three boys look up almost immediately. "alright, thats enough. get up and dust yourselves off." he ordered, walking towards the three.

techno and tommy backed off of the second oldest and phil slowly helped him up, brown hair bouncing over one of his eyes. phil wiped it away and wilbur looked at his dad with a goofy smile, phil returning it with a small smile.

wilbur stood straight and hunched to his normal posture, rolling his yellow sleeves up. phil sighed and waved the boys to the door. as they lined up, phil opened it and let them go out.

he closed the door as he stepped out, and held his arm out, the swords points facing the grass. techno and wilbur ran over and grabbed their own, being able to tell the difference from the small cloths attached to the handle. pink and yellow.

tommy hopped to phil and they sat down in the lush, green grass, watching the other two boys get ready to duel. phil wrapped a wing around the smaller, and the demon grinned toothily, a small gap where a tooth should be showing shamelessly.

phil grinned warmly with him and carefully fixed a bandaid sticked to the youngers cheek. they turned their attention to wilbur and techno after wilbur yelled, "1, 2, 3!"

the sun reflected brightly against the twos blades, the sharp clash coming from the weapons was slightly satisfying. wilbur clumsily dodged a swipe of technos blade and fell back onto the grass, laughing joyfully.

techno smiled but it wavered as he heard small whispers. he turned around and when he saw no one, he became confused. he looked at tommy and phil, but they both wore similar confused expressions.

"techno, what happened?" phil asked, slowly standing. tommy followed suit and clung to the tallers shirt, curious. techno furrowed his eyebrows as he heard more.

he glanced at wilbur who was still on the ground and quickly held out a hand to help him up. but, as the younger reached out to grab his, gray flooded his vision.

he couldnt see any color, other than red, and seeing the lack of it made him angry. but, he didnt know why. just as wilburd fingers brushed against his, he jolted in place as the whispers suddenly shouted in his ears. his hand quickly moved away from wilburs, and his eyes were blown wide.

blood, attack him while hes still down, destroy him, hurt him, kill him-

he dropped his sword. wilbur became concerned, as did phil and tommy. wilbur was about to get up but as soon as he made a move techno pounced unexpectedly.

wilbur gasped audibly as technos whole weight was shoved onto his torso, pinning him down harshly. he had his eyes wide, like technos, but then he noticed that technos scleras were black.

he felt an intense pang of fear when techno wrapped his hands around the youngers neck, fingers already digging into the skin. wilbur gasped again and bit down a cry.

the older felt a warm liquid on his fingertips, and he looked down at it, seeing the soothing dark red in his temporary monotone vision. his pupils dilated and he dug his fingers harder into wilburd neck, making him yell louder than before.

phils wings opened as he darted towards the two, ready to pry the older off his second oldest son. he was in a state of shock until he had heard wilburs yell.

he firmly grabbed technos upper arm and with his other hand, grabbed underneath his armpit to his chest, and pulled techno off wilbur. the sweater wearing boy quickly shoved himself away from them, and tommy ran to him, the two having tears in their eyes.

techno thrashed in phils arms, and he didnt, couldnt hear anything else other than the loud, violent demands whirling in his ears. he screamed painfully loud and kicked phils leg, unsuccessfully making phil fall.

phils grip stayed strong against technos agressive jolts, and he brought the piglin inside, wilbur and tommy following with a distance.

as phil effectively pinned the shorter onto the ground, he spoke. "wil, theres medical supplies in the bathroom." wilbur tightened his grip on tommys hand and rushed up the stairs, practically dragging the demon boy up the stairs.

when phil heard a loud click from upstairs he sighed and looked back down at techno, who had tears spilling out of his eyes, but his body was still trying to break free.

phil frowned and looked at his oldest son worriedly. techno had his upper teeth dug into his bottom lip, blood slowly dripping out of the small wound.

"techno, i need you to calm down, okay? everythings okay." he tried, seeing techno falter for a split second. he bit his lip when techno continued his harsh movements.

phil fluttered his wings and gave techno an apologetic look. of course, techno didnt notice or just didnt care. phil quickly raised a hand off one of technos arms and hit his neck, making him go limp.

phil sighed out of relief and slowly got off of the boy. he picked him up and tiredly took him to his room. wilburs door opened and he and tommy stepped out, sloppily wrapped bandages were around wilburs poor neck.

they entered technos room and watched phil look over at them, shoulders tense and eyes tired. they walked over after closing the door and sat beside their adoptive father.

"what happened to him? will he be like this forever? will tommy get hurt like me? w-will you get hurt, dad?" wilbur asked, tears pouring out of his eyes again. phil was silent for a couple seconds before pulling wilbur and tommy in for a quick hug.

he shrugged when they parted, a tired smile on his face. "i dont know, wilbur. i really dont know." he admitted, whispering. tommy shoved his tear stained face into wilburs shirt, gripping onto it emotionally.

wilbur put his hand on tommys hair, and looked at phil worriedly. "is he okay, at least?" he asked, biting his lip anxiously. phil sighed and smiled, softly. when he nodded, wilbur burst into a grin.

they hugged again, tommy realizing that techno was okay, and he was quick to stop crying. "when will he wake up?" tommy asked, tail wagging slowly. phil was about to shrug before the bed beside them shuffled, and a pink figure arose from the covers.