the god of tragedy

Requested by Chillin_JJ

TW: HEAVY BLAMING

Tommy is the god of tragedy, and no one realizes this until phil logs onto the server, and after everyone finds out, he is shunned and blamed

Angst

+×+×+×+×+×+×

The aftermath of the 16th was devastating, even more so after Tommy saw it with his own eyes. The aftermath just felt like it was over, and there was nothing else to be done. No more L'manburg. No more L'manburg.

Phil had joined the server, too. But, Tommy barely even got to say hi before Techno had released the damned Withers. And then after all that, with Phil, his own father, fighting by his side, he left and fled with Techno.

It didn't make any sense to him. Even if he was a god. Immortality and all that shit surprisingly didn't give him much knowledge. He didn't see why Phil left with Techno especially after he had just been fighting against him.

Favoritism at its finest, he supposed.

He had gone back to his dirt house after so long, and decided it needed a glow up. Though, he was exhausted from what happened, emotionally and physically, so he decided he'd put it off for tomorrow.

As he slipped into his bed, he found he couldn't get his body to rest. He couldn't fall asleep. It was dark out, and everyone else was most likely out cold, so why wasn't he?

Maybe the explosion had hit harder to his mentality then he had thought. It was fine, though. He could just go vent to Tubbo and it'd be perfectly fine. Until it wasn't.

The next day when he eventually did go see Tubbo to vent and stuff, the shorter didn't even bat an eye towards him.

He was confused, and even after asking him what was wrong, the older never answered. He didn't like it.

"Tubbo, what the hell is wrong? Did I do something that made you upset? Was it because of what happened to L'manburg?" He asked, time after time after time, and eventually, he got sick of it.

Aa Tubbo was about to walk around Tommy, the latter had harshly grabbed his shoulder, turning him to face the blonde.

"Tubbo! This is annoying, and this prank is not funny. Talk to me!" He was practically yelling at that point, fed up of Tubbo's bullshit.

When the other finally did respond, it was not in the way Tommy expected. Tommy had expected Tubbo to start laughing and babble out a bunch of 'I'm sorry's and 'oh, it was just a joke'.

But that never came.

In its stead, was a rough shove and angered glare. "Tommy, go away." Tubbo stated, voice low and warning.

Tommy was baffled, and his eyes were stuck wide open. "What..?" He whispered, confused. Then, he raised his voice.

"What? What?! 'Go away'?! Are you fucking kidding me right now, Tubbo? Why are you ignoring me, tell me that and maybe I will leave you alone!" Tommy yelled, hands balled into fists.

Tubbo rolled his eyes and turned away, and when Tommy thought he was just gonna leave, he answered. "Everyone knows your secret, Tommy. We know what you bring when you're around."

Well, that was vague, wasn't it? "What secret? I have tons, like everyone else. What secret would make you want to ignore me? And what do you mean, 'we know what you bring when you're around'?" Tommy questioned, moving his hands as he spoke.

Tubbo turned his head back towards Tommy, eyes dark, and his voice never quivered. "Are you dumb? We all know you're the God of Tragedy."

Tommy scoffed. "That's it? That's why you don't want me around? Are you jealous that I'm a God and you aren't?" He would have laughed if Tubbo wasn't so serious.

The shorter rolled his eyes once more, turning his head forward again. "You bring tragedy everywhere you step." He paused, grinning and turning his head back around, locking eyes with the blonde.

"You know, you're pretty fucking stupid for a God." Tommy took a step back.

And he ran.

Maybe Tubbo was just pulling a prank and is really good at acting. Maybe that's all. Maybe, maybe, maybe. He just needed to see someone else. Someone else to vent to. Then everything would be alright.

"You've got to be kidding me." Tommy muttered, seeing everyone turn their eyes away from him.

Everything had gone to shit.

Everyone he came across was avoiding him, not wanting to potentially become a victim of an awful tragedy.

Tommy was completely alone. Oh. Nevermind.

"The 16th was all your fault."

"You're the reason everything had gone bad."

"If Wilbur had never brought you with him to join this server, everything would have been perfect."

"Wilbur should've left you."

"This was your fault."

"That was your fault."

"Everything was your fault."

Tommy is the God of Tragedy, and if he really did being tragedy to the server, it came back and tore him apart.

Because, everything was his fault.

It's always Tommy's fault.

It will always be Tommy's fault.

FOREVER HIS FAULT