whale facts and schlattcoin

XxArtistic_DreamxX

wilbur and schlatt bond about smplive

Also mentions of the callme guy

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

third pov

"im bored." wilbur said, poking schlatt. he shook his head, looking up at the taller. "well, what do you wanna do, then?" he asked, hands on his hips. wilbur shrugged, making the younger groan. "you never kn- nevermind." schlatt said, looking away. wilbur sighed and grabbed schlatts hand, and they both stood.

wilbur pulled schlatt along as they wandered around lmanberg, figuring out what to do. schlatt sighed and put his free hand in his pocket, and gasped, ears perking. his widened eyes drifted to his hand as he pulled the object out. wilbur had stopped after schlatt gasped, and turned around, eyes widening as well.

"is that what i think it is?" wilbur asked, baffled. schlatt nodded, showing him a familiar coin with an "s" on it. schlatt slowly let go of the olders hand as he used both hands to examine it, feeling nostalgic. "i cant believe i still have this! its been so damn long since smplive." wilbur grinned as he saw schlatt become gradually more excited. "wait, we should go get paper and feathers for you to write weird whale facts." schlatt suggested, looking at wilbur with his heterochromatic eyes.

wilbur nodded and schlatt kept the coin in his palm, grabbing the others hand. wilbur ran to one of the wooden houses and barged in, schlatt followiglng closely. they basically trashed the place in search for paper, ink, and a single feather. wilbur lifted his head from under a table when schlatt gasped. "i found a feather and a stack of blank papers! but, no ink." he said, standing with said stack of paper and feather in his arms.

wilbur nodded and stood, now focused on finding a small vial of black liquid. he rechecked spots hed already checked, and schlatt did the same. they went upstairs and checked there, even checking in the walls and floorboards. all this for a small item. they both knew they could make ink themselves, but they were enjoying basically robbing and rummaging through someones house. it reminded them of the past, and of what wilbur did remember.

"hey, wil. maybe we should check other houses." schlatt said, standing straight. wilbur yelled out an, "okay," as he fell off a nearly empty bookshelf. he hit the floor with a loud thud, and schlatt snickered. "ouch. you okay?" he asked, helping the taller up. wilbur nodded as he rubbed his forehead, which was hit on the way down. "yeah, i think. my head hurts a little, but ill be fine, im sure of it." he said, patting schlatt on the shoulder.

the younger nodded and grabbed the stack of blank paper, wielding the single feather in his left hand. they walked out of the building, and went to the next. wilbur opened the door and was met with a sleeping quackity. schlatt snorted, biting his lip to keep himself from laughing. wilbur was silently giggling as he slowly floated around the duck. "ooh! i found some ink!" wilbur exclaimed, making quackity stir. the duck groaned, but seemed to make no move to get up. wilbur held the small, full vial in his hand and grabbed schlatts sweater, dragging him out of quackitys home.

they ran out, both laughing gleefully. "we should really start doing this more often!" wilbur said, grinning. schlatt nodded as they ran closer to a small lake. they stopped there, deciding that the lake would be a nice place to write whale facts. schlatt carefully placed the stack of papers beside wilbur, setting the bird feather on the top of it, and he crossed his legs, watching wilbur. they sat and talked as the older was writing facts about whales that he knee before, and just recently learned. schlatt smiled as he pulled out his coin, staring at it.

"do you think carson and the others are doing well?" wilbur asked, glancing at the ram. schlatt sighed, fiddling with the coin. "i hope theyre doing okay. id hate for them to be in a bad place." he answered, stilling his hand. wilbur nodded and went back to writing weird and oddly specific facts about one type of animal.

when wilbur finally finished writing, he sighed and stared at the now small stack of papers. schlatt had put his coin away at this point, only listening to wilbur listing his facts. he slowly stacked his used papers neatly, and stood with them on his arms. schlatt stood, staring at the unused papers and used feather. "lets just leave those. someone will find them anyway." wilbur giggled and smiled, and they both walked back to their deathbeds.