oops

An accident happens lol

TW: BLOOD

Techno is 15
Wilbur is 14

Angst/Fluff????

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

A bloodcurdling scream rang throughout the house, echoing in the halls. It almost sounded like someone had perished. Almost.

Wilbur was kneeling on the hardwood floor, hunched over and trembling. Techno stood in front of him, a piece of broken glass in his hands, dripping blue blood. The other two weren't home. Where they were, the brothers forgot.

The piglin, eyes slowly becoming more aware, dropped the shard of glass and rushed toward his younger brother. He hesitantly held his hands out before pulling Wilbur into a hug.

The brunette sobbed in his arms, holding his hands over his left eye. Dark, royal blue blood was gushing out of the giant wound, and it seemed Techno had forgotten that he needed to do something to help.

He pulled away and hurriedly went to go get a washcloth and a potion of regeneration and one of healing. He staggered back, nearly tripping over his own feet, and set the supplies beside the two.

The pinkette grabbed the washcloth and gently pried Wilbur's hands away from his wound, aiming to press the cloth down on it to get the blood. The younger, of course, didn't want to feel even worse, so he thrashed and cried out.

Techno jumped back, sweating. "Sorry." He muttered, giving the healing potion to his brother. He watched Wilbur drink it, and as he set the empty bottle down, Techno wiped some blood off the other's cheek.

"Wil, you need to let me wipe the blood off so when you drink the regen potion the blood won't stay on your skin permanently." He explained, nearly pleading. He just wanted to make Wilbur feel better.

The younger of the two only nodded, and allowed Techno to dab the blood off and press on his eye. Wilbur whined, and relaxed when Techno finally got all the blood off.

He handed the regeneration pot over, and stood when it was returned to his hand, empty. He grabbed the supplies he used and went to put them away. Wilbur let him, basking in the silence.

When Techno returned, Wilbur was half asleep, head lolling to the side. He smiled and gently exhaled through his nose. He walked over and tapped his brother's shoulder.

He barely stirred, and Techno sighed. He reluctantly picked him up and held him close as he walked to Wilbur's room. He set him down on the bed and helped him pull the blankets over his body, pulling away.

"I still need to bandage your eye, Wilbur. I'll be right back." Said Techno, voice small in contrast to the heavy silence they drowned in. He only nodded, again, and stared up at the ceiling with his one working eye. Techno quickly left.

-

Wilbur's eye was neatly bandaged up, and they stayed on his bed together. Techno was sat at the end of the bed while his brother was tucked into it. They didn't speak.

When the older of the two slowly crawled over, the other stayed perfectly silent, and allowed him to do so. Techno slipped under the covers, and wrapped his arms around Wilbur.

It took a moment for him to process, but when he did, he turned over and returned the gesture.