trash dog

Tommy raccoon trash also woilburs an orca lol

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Tommy's room was an absolute mess. It was packed with random, useless things, and he never bothered to tidy it, let alone clean it up.

At first, it wasn't too bad, but then it started to smell. And when his whole room smelled, the horrid scent began to spread throughout the house. The others didn't like that.

Wilbur knocked on Tommy's door, and heard loud clangs and shuffles from the other side. When the door clicked open, he saw Tommy having a very obvious struggle to open it.

Wilbur sighed. "Is there trash blocking your door, Toms?" He watched Tommy's ears flatten, before they perked again and he jumped up. He flipped Wilbur off as he shoved the door fully open.

"No. What do you want, Wilbs?" He questioned, tail flicking. Wilbur blinked and briefly looked behind him. "Food. Food's ready," he informed, beginning to walk off.

Tommy caught his jumper sleeve and tugged him back a bit. "Wait a second. I wanted to give you something." Wilbur nodded, a bit confused, and watched Tommy saunter off into the depths of his hellish room.

When he came back, he held his hand out and dropped a small handful of sparkly and surprisingly clean gems into the orca's open palm. He looked down at Tommy, even more confused.

"What're these?" He asked, using his other hand to jostle the shimmering items around. Tommy smirked triumphantly and leaned against his doorframe. "They're gemstones, idiot."

After a moment of silence, Wilbur pocketed them. "What do they mean?" Tommy's ear flicked, processing the question. Then, his cheeks dusted pink and he shoved Wilbur aside and walked away. "Figure it out yourself, king!"

-

The family finished eating, and passed their empty plates to Wilbur who was their number one dish washer. Phil was the cook, Techno cleaned the house besides the others respective rooms, and Tommy took out or kept the trash.

As Phil and Techno filed into the living room, Tommy stayed behind and walked next to Wilbur. "Did you figure out what they meant yet?" Tommy asked, quiet and a bit embarrassed.

Wilbur stared at the sink before him, then laughed lightly. He swayed his tail around in fondness and made eye contact with Tommy. "I knew from the beginning, Toms. I just wanted you to tell me."

It was Tommy's turn for his tail to sway, but in reality, his was just wagging fiercely like a puppy. "Well- you- uh-" Wilbur burst out into laughter, hunching over the sink and getting water on his sweater.

Tommy's face flushed a darker red, and he huffed and almost walked away. When Wilbur stopped laughing, he reached his hand over and ruffled the raccoon's hair.

"I appreciate you giving me them, Tommy. That was very nice of you." He said, smiling. Tommy grinned and looked at his hands. Wilbur hummed. "I should give you something in return..."

Tommy sputtered and turned his whole body to face the older. "No, no. You don't have to!" He exclaimed, hands frantically waving in the air. Wilbur cocked his head to the side and glanced down at him.

"Well, why not?" He questioned, curious. Tommy swallowed, cheeks still red, "it's a big trust thing in raccoon shit. I don't want you to just do it if you don't actually trust me." The orca paused his movements.

"You think I don't trust you?" Wilbur asked, quietly. Tommy froze up, tail ruffling slightly. "Uh, well... Not really? It's been a while." He trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck.

The orca quickly rinsed off the soap of the last plate and put it on the drying rack. He dried his own hands off and turned to the raccoon. "Toms, I do trust you. I'm not sure about you, but I don't have a good reason not to. You've been so kind and loyal to me ever since I first arrived on the Essempi.

"Why would I be talking to you if I didn't trust you?" Tommy was at a loss for words. His tail started wagging again. "I dunno." He paused, and just as Wilbur turned to leave, he spoke again.

"I trust you, too. I wouldn't have given you those gems if I didn't." He uttered, stalking away. Wilbur watched him go, and smiled, walking up to his room.