child faints during mcc

Requested by Multiiiifan

TW: FAINTING(kind of)

Tommy almost faints during mcc and phil, techno, and wilbur help him

This is probably medically inaccurate

Slight Angst/Fluff

+×+×+×+×+×+×

It was almost Dodgebolt, and the final game they were playing was Survival Games. They were halfway through the game before Tommy had began swaying and struggling to run straight.

The others had easily caught on, since Tommy also had not been hiding it very well, and when he talked he slurred his words together.

"Hey, Toms. You need us to get hidden so you can like, rest a bit?" Wilbur said, eyebrows furrowing in brotherly concern. The blonde shook his head, almost running into a tree.

Techno raised an eyebrow when Tommy only waved his worries away, snickering when he trips and nearly faceplants into the concrete. Phil swiftly caught his shoulder, squeezing the body part comfortingly.

"Tommy, I really do think we should let you rest for a little. This is the fifth time you've almost hurt yourself stumbling around." He said, keeping the younger in place. The teenager groaned, rolling his eyes before huffing.

"You guys worry too much, 'm perfect-y 'ine." He mumbled, swallowing dryly. The brunette scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Oh, really? Walk in a straight line real quick." Techno snorted, before nodding. "Yeah, nerd. Try it."

Tommy groaned again, before turning around a tad bit too quickly, and then he fell onto his knees, hands scraping against the rough ground trying to catch his fall.

Phil gasped and kneeled down next to him, rubbing his back. Techno glanced at Wilbur, nodding at him. The younger seemed to understand, since he drew his sword just as the former grabbed his axe, the two carefully standing defensively around Phil and Tommy.

The oldest slowly helped Tommy sit up, just to make him lay down again and lean on his side. "Hey, Toms, breathe. Shit, we might need to pause the games." He muttered, tangling his fingers in the taller's hair.

"No we 'on't." He whispered, trying to sit back up, only to be pushed back into place by one of the winged man's hands. "Tommy, stay still. This won't benefit us if you pass out while on battle. You need to lie down."

The younger would have made a snarky comment, but he found it growing harder and harder to keep his eyes open. "Tommy?" He could barely hear Phil. It sounded like there was cotton shoved into his ears, distorting his hearing.

"Tommy, Toms, keep your eyes open, mate. You have to stay awake." The older blonde instructed, checking his pulse. "Hey, Techno, Wilbur. One of you alert the admins that we need a pause. Oh, and probably some medical assistance."

The pinkette nodded, taking the job and quickly typing. His alert was quickly answered, the timer was paused, and the admins were sending some people to take Tommy and nurse him back to health.

When they came, Phil only nodded, and thanked them profusely as they grabbed the teen and teleported away. "Okay, looks like we are a trio for now." The brunette said, grinning. "He'll be okay, surely." Phil reassured, seeing the concern on Techno and Wilbur's faces.

The game eventually ended, and it was time for Dodgebolt. The three were very excited, but also still very worried for Tommy. They had managed to make it into 2nd place even without their fourth teammate.

"Gods, I really hope Toms is alright. Hopefully he will be okay to take him home when Dodgebolt is finished." The winged man muttered, giving his sons a small smile.

-

The championship was officially over, and they still had no clue where Tommy was or if he was ready to go. They didn't win, since they only had three people and the other team also held the Dream Team alongside Badboyhalo.

"Where is he?" Techno mumbled, biting his nails nervously. Phil was about to shrug before a small group of people waved them over. The trio walked over, slightly desperate and hopeful, and were immediately relieved to hear that they were ready to take Tommy home.

"Tommy! You're alright!" The boy being talked to was surprised to see his family members glad that he was alright. "Did you guys worry a lot? Pussies, that's what you are." He muttered, cackling when they laughed.

Phil fluttered his dark wings, grinning. "Well, of course we were worried! You're our family. And you nearly passed out!" He exclaimed, ruffling the younger's hair. Tommy smiled, genuinely. They briefly hugged and went home, all four boys happy that their youngest was alright.

+×+×+×+×+×+×

Sorry to the people who wanted it, but im not gonna make a part two for non binary wilbur, sorry <3