flying woo

sleepy bois go on a walk and phil decides to stretch his wings

+×+×+×+×+×

third pov

phil walked down the stairs and began to start lunch for his sons and hummed a tune as wilbur came downstairs. "hey, phil. whatre you making?" he asked, opening the fridge. "im making spaghetti. whatre you doing?" phil responded, smiling. wilbur grabbed a pitcher filled with tea and sat it on the counter. "tea." he grabbed a glass and poured the dark liquid into the clear cup, and put the tea back in the fridge. he grabbed the small glass and went to sit at the dining table.

"get the other boys, im almost finished." phil instructed, turning the stove off. wilbur nodded and walked up the stairs. when phil finished putting the noodles on the plates and adding the sauce, wilbur came downstairs with techno and tommy. they all sat down at the dining table and ate after phil gave them their plates. "after we eat, i want to go on a walk with you three." phil said, putting a bite on spaghetti into his mouth. tommy whined. "i dont wanna." phil shook his head and took another bite. "well, youre gonna, tommy. you dont have a choice, we are going because we have been cooped up in this house for too long." he said, sternly. tommy groaned and rolled his eyes.

when they finished, they stacked their plates and watched as phil put then in the sink. he ushered them upstairs, going up as well. "go change!" he entered his own room and closed his door, going to his closet. he put on a black tee shirt and dark green pants, sliding white socks on and putting light green shoes on. he put his short hair into a small low ponytail and placed his bucket hat onto his head. tommy put on a red hoodie and some light blue jeans with dark blue socks and red sneakers. wilbur had a yellow button up tucked into some black jeans with black socks, black shoes, and round glasses. techno put his hair up in a bun after putting on a yellow long sleeved shirt with a pink short sleeved shirt over it. he was also wearing white cargo pants that get tight at the bottom with pink boots.

they all came downstairs collectively and phil smiled at their outfits. wilbur giggled. "technos going all stylish like always." he joked, seeing techno roll his eyes playfully. tommy rubbed his eyes and stretched. "tommy, its not even the mornin'." techno said, adjusting his undershirt. phil smiled and walked over to the door. "do we all have everything we need?" he asked. techno and tommy shook their heads and wilburs eyes widened. "i forgot my phone-" he exclaimed, running up the stairs. the others besides tommy giggled and waited for the siren boy. when he came back downstairs, he had his phone in his hand.

the four walked out of the house mostly energized, phils wings fluttering a little. techno brushed a hand through his hair and sighed, taking in the fresh air. tommy groaned once more when a leaf hit his face. the others laughed, their hair blowing beautifully, besides wilbur, watching tommy struggle to take the leaf off. they walked for a short while before phil grumbled softly, wings fluttering once more. techno and wilbur noticed, becoming slightly worried. "hey, dad, you alright?" techno asked, ears drooping down slightly. phil turned around and gave them a small smile. "oh, im alright. my wings are just tense, thats all." wilbur narrowed his eyes. "why are they tense?" he asked, curious. phil sighed, stretching his wings and then retracting them.

"my wings get tense if i dont use them for a while." he explained, bending his wings forward, touching them with his own hands. wilbur and techno nodded, tommy just humming sleepily. wilburs eyes then widened and his fins perked up. "wait, what do you mean when you dont use them properly?" he asked, intruiged. phil chuckled, already knowing where wilburs curiousity was taking him. "i mean when i fly. i havent done it in a while." now it was technos turn to have his ears perk up. "wait, really?" he asked, excited. phil nodded, grinning. tommy was still unphased, still very tired. wilbur and techno looked at each other, and then at phil.

"can you fly?" they asked, at the same time. phils eyes widened and he smiled. he nodded after a little and sighed. technos tail started wagging and wilbur began to bounce in place. phil chuckled at his sons' actions and extended his wings, fluttering them. techno and wilbur held each others arms, excited to see their dad fly in the air. phil sighed and slowly lifted himself off the ground, his wings flapping in a constant motion. when he went farther into the air the two boys noticed the audible sigh of relief that came from their dads mouth. then, wilbur got an idea.

"hey, phil?" he said, glancing up at phil. "yes, son?" he responded, lowering himself carefully onto the ground. "can you carry us while you fly?" he asked, fins perking up expectantly. phil shrugged. "i can try." techno grinned and turned to wilbur, putting his hands out, a hand flat, palm facing upwards with the other balled into a fist on top of the flat hand. "whoever wins gets to go first." he declared, smiling. wilbur nodded and did the same thing techno was, and then they started. after three rounds, techno came out as the winner, and walked closer to phil, who was slightly off the ground. he put his arms up like a baby wanting to be carried, and phil chuckled. he carefully grabbed onto technos hands and lifted them both off the ground.

techno instinctively brought his legs closer to his chest, bending his knees. phil smiled andflew around slowly in circles, making sure not to drop the younger. when phil picked up the pace, techno yelped and held phils hands tighter. phil noticed and stopped, lowering them both to the ground. techno sighed and stretched. wilbur walked towards phil and he felt his hands get grasped by softer but also rougher hands. he felt himself get lifted off the ground and looked down, mouth agape as he slowly saw more land as he went up. phil did the same thing he did with techno and laughed heartily when wilbur yelled out, "wooo!"

he put down wilbur and sat his feet back down onto the concrete, exhaling happily. "wait, does tommy want to go?" phil asked. the three turned to tommy who was almost asleep. wilbur gasped and walked closer to phil, leaning into his ear. "surprise him." when he pulled away, phil smiled nervously. "im not sure..." techno grinned, getting the jist. "do it." phil looked at tommy and smiled, nodding. "okay, ill do it." the younger two smiled and stood to the side, sitting down beside a tree nearby. phil slowly walked up to and behind tommy, who surprisingly hadnt realized what was going on. he jumped but was barely phased when phil grabbed his hands, and pulled him up into the air. it was only until phil started going into circles when tommy woke up from his daydream.

"WHIAOAUAHAAGSHBDJFHSJ-" he screamed, thrashing his feet around. techno and wilbur burst into cackles and phil tightened his grip on tommys hands, quickly and carefully putting tommy down. when phil landed, he himself was also laughing. "holy- what the fuck that was so funny-" wilbur exclaimed, gasping for air. after tommy groaned and began staggering back home. phil quickly ushered the other two over as he caught up to tommy. techno pulled wilbur up quickly and laughed as they ran towards the other two.