dadza to the rescue

TW: SLIGHT BLOOD

techno, wilbur, and tommy are in trouble and they are all hurt, and when they get chased phil saves them and cares for them

×+×+×+×+×+×+×

third pov

tommy desperately dodged the arrow that was shot in his direction. he fell to ground on his knees, just as exhausted as his older brothers. wilbur was on his back, getting a wound tended to from techno as quickly as he could clean and wrap it, while also defending the two with a nearly broken shield. wilbur groaned as techno wrapped banaging around his wound a little eagerly, making a spike of pain shoot through his leg. techno jumped and mumbled a panicked, "sorry."

tommy gasped as an arrow grazed his shoulder and he quickly looked back at where it landed. he didnt have a bow, but maybe he could get one. he ran backwards and grabbed the arrow as swiftly as he could, and grabbed an iron sword that was discarded near one of the skeletons. the reason they were all exhausted, is because they were on a walk home after getting 'ambushed' by the dream team. quotes on ambushed becauss they didnt intend to actually hurt them, but they did wear them out. then, a swarm of mobs attacked unexpectedly. techno had heard and tried to warn them, but it was too late. a spider had bit wilburs ankle, and a creeper had exploded on both of the older brothers. tommy had been shot by so many skeletons, and now he was here.

tommy grunted as he elbowed a skeleton, which surprisingly didnt hurt as much as he thought it would. without thinking any longer, he grabbed the bow from its hands and shoved the sword in the skeletons skull, making it disappear in a poof of dust. he coughed, waving it away, and then turned his attention to the last two mobs. a spider and a zombie. he figured hed go for the zombie first, since it didnt do much. when he ran, however, he tripped over a fucking rock. he yelled out, "sHIT," and then fell face first onto the cold ground. technos head snapped around and he groaned, seeing tommys predicament. he glanced at wilbur and the man wearing a beanie just raised a weak hand in a thumbs up. techno rolled his eyes and took his dirtied cape off and draped it over wilbur.

techno unsheathed his diamond sword and attacked the spider first, killing it in a single hit. he was going to go for the zombie next, when an arrow shot straight in his arm. he winced and groaned in frustration. "they dont stop comin', do they?! at this point we'll just have to run." he yelled, killing the zombie quickly, and helping tommy up. "can you run?" the older asked, keeping a good grip on tommys arm. he nodded and ran to wilbur. he grabbed technos cape and slung it over himself, and cackled, then coughed. techno shot him a worried glance but quickly covered it with a glare. "be careful, nerd." techno said, helping wilbur up, letting him lean on techno. wilbur grunted in pain when he stood. techno sighed, taking in the nice chilly wind, staring up at the moon-

"WHAT THE FUCK LETS GO YOU PIG!" tommy shrieked as an arrow just barely missed his ear. he started running, beginning to leave techno behind. techno gasped and strained his ears. "wilbur, get on my back." the said man looked at techno confused and slightly worried. "wont i be too heavy?" he yelped as he was dragged onto his older but also much shorter brothers back. he quickly wrapped his arms around technos neck, making sure he doesnt choke him. then, techno started running. "THIS IS REALLY GONNA SUCK IF I FALL!" the pink haired man yelled, jumping over a thick stick, and catching up to tommy.

when a bunch of arrows were shot in their direction, they all screamed. wilbur got shot in the back and he cried out. "SHIT, DUDE!" wilbur grunted as techno bumped him up, getting a better grip on his thighs. "DONT SCREAM IN MY EAR, MUSIC BOY!" techno yelled, jumping over another obstacle. "whatever pig boy." wilbur bit back a yell when techno threw back his head, hitting just under wilburs chest area. they winded him, and he nearly passed out. tommy screamed when a creeper he didnt even notice blew up a couple feet away from him. "man i sure wish our big man phil were hEEEREE-"

just as another creeper made a hissing noise, it was gone, since a certain bird dad killed it. the two stopped running, techno cautiously looking behind them, suddenly not seeing anymore mobs chasing them. he turned back to phil. "did you do all that?" phil nodded, opening his arms. tommy immediately ran in and hugged him, techno following suit. they all hugged, wilbur and techno not really hugging him back since they were both making sure wilbur wasnt gonna fall. when phil pulled away, he noticed the arrow in technos arm. "where else are you boys hurt?" wilbur pointed to his back and to his ankle, techno pointed to an open, bleeding wound in his stomach. tommy pointed to his nose, that was bleeding and had a bad cut on it, and his forehead that had a bruise on it, both from falling on his face.

phil sighed and led them safely back home. when they arrived, techno sat wilbur down on the couch. techno didnt even move to sit on the couch next. he just collapsed on the floor. tommy flopped onto the couch and sighed. phil shook his head and instructed the younger two to take their shoes and socks off. then, he helped techno onto the couch, taking the hair band out of his medium to short hair. phil tended to technos wounds first, since he had an open wound. when he had cleaned, healed, and bandaged technos stomach wound, he put a hand around the arrow that was lodged in his arm. he put his other hand on the shoulder that was connected to the shot arm. "breathe in, techno." the said pig followed his instructions, and breathed in, slowly at first, then sharply at the end as phil pulled on the arrow a little. "breathe out." and swiftly pulled the arrow out, making techno wince and whimper. phil apologized and cleaned, healed, and bandaged him, moving on to tommy.

he pulled technos dirty cape off of him and threw it on the floor. he went an grabbed a towel, dampening it with cold water, giving it to tommy so he could hold it to tommys bruised forehead. then, he cleaned and healed tommys nose cut, putting a bandaid on it. "are you hurt anywhere else, tommy?" the younger boy shook his head and was about to get up to go change, but was stopped by phil, handing him technos cape. "put that in the bathroom, please." tommy nodded without a word and ran off with it.

phil looked at wilburs back, doing the same thing he did with techno, instructing him to do the same things, and pulled the arrow out, earning a wince and a groan from the middle child. he apologized quickly and cleaned, healed, and bandaged wilburs back. he took a look at how techno cared for wilburs ankle and smiled, looking over at him. he saw that he was half asleep, and shook him awake. he grumbled and looked at phil. "what, dad?" phil grinned proudly. "my teaching paid off, huh?" techno looked confused. "whaddya mean?" he asked. "you did a nice job on wilburs ankle, son." technos face flushed red out of embarrassment, but he smiled, glad that his dad was proud of him.

phil stood and stretched, helping wilbur and techno up. "go get changed and we are going to have dinner, then relax on the couch for tonight. you boys were brave tonight." they nodded and walked off into the hallway. phil sighed and smiled, he felt so lucky and happy that these boys were his boys. he was so proud of them. he loved them dearly, and they loved him just as much.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

:)